• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

Velmont

First Post
HERO NAME: Wasp
QUOTE:
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Triskellion
PERSONALITY: He is a machine that longs to be human, he loves his wife and children and continues to try to become more human
BASIC POWERS & TACTICS: Shrink, Fly, Sting Attack
BACKGROUND:
To come. I don't have my comics underhand, and I want to take a look, but the highlight will be about she is a mutant, she was with Hank Pym, but he hit her and she loves Captaine America and Pym at the same time.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Mr. Immortal

Hey Keia,

I sent off Mr. I's sheet and stat block to you... Let me know if there's anything else I should do for him.

thanks
-kev-

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kevin Perrine said:
I sent off Mr. I's sheet and stat block to you... Let me know if there's anything else I should do for him.

I'll take a look at him probably later tonite. Thanks!!

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Okay everyone,

I've decided on the last two regular members of the Avengers. . .

Mimic playing the Vision

Arani Korden playing the Beast

Would both of you either give me an e-mail address to contact you with character related goodness (PL and such) or send me an e-mail at

keia1980 at yahoo dot com

Please identify who you are from the boards and have something like ENWorld at least in the subject.

With that said - recruiting is now almost closed. Anyone still interested in alternate positions please post your interest.

And finally Radiant - if you come up with an acceptable character within the next couple days, you'll be my very final addition - otherwise we'll stay as seven.

Keia

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Keia said:
And finally Radiant - if you come up with an acceptable character within the next couple days, you'll be my very final addition - otherwise we'll stay as seven.

Keia

wow, I feel important now. First thread with my name in it
;)
Going to work out an idea and post it within the next few hours. Trying to decide between Thor and Carol Danvers/Binary right now.

Remove ads