• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

Arani Korden

First Post
If you're still recruiting, I've been looking for an M&M game to join. I have to admit I'm not hugely familiar with the Avengers. The characters I'm most familiar with and would most like to play are the Beast or the Sub-Mariner.

EDIT - As for specific character interpretations -

My Beast would be in the heart of his Avengers membership; blue and furry, and overall happy with his lot in life. I'd probbaly focus more on the scince skill aspects of the character, since every team needs someone to spout technobabble occasionally.

I'd play Namor shortly after accepting Avengers membership for the first time, and having not yet stood trial for his assorted crimes against the surface world. At the best of times, Namor has a chip on his shoulder, but he respects the Captain enough to back down when needed.

Beast would be my first choice.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
As such,

Kevin Perrine has been selected as Mr. Immortal and has been accepted to the Avengers Roster.

Congratulations to Kevin . . . and there are still two roster spots available and I am still recruiting.

Keia

Radiant

First Post
Keia said:
Yeah, I thought I'd dive into the M&M playground. Maybe you'll want to play along . . .

Keia

if you can give me till tomorow to think of a character ;)

I guess Avengers is the one Marvel series I know the least about. Guess I'd go for a character who had a lot of appearances in other series .

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Keia said:
As such,

Kevin Perrine has been selected as Mr. Immortal and has been accepted to the Avengers Roster.

Congratulations to Kevin . . . and there are still two roster spots available and I am still recruiting.

Keia

Cool... just let me know how to proceed.
Making his stats, writing any other background, etc...
If not on the board you can reach me at: kperrine@aii.edu

thanks
-kev-

Velmont

First Post
I've read the whole thread. Seems interesting. I am mostly use to the Ultimate Universe, so I would play one with I am familiar to. I was thinking of Wasp.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Radiant said:
if you can give me till tomorow to think of a character ;)

I guess Avengers is the one Marvel series I know the least about. Guess I'd go for a character who had a lot of appearances in other series .

That's not too tough since the fantastic four and x-men are honorary avengers.

Keia

Arani Korden

First Post
Keia said:
Beast is a fine selection and I will consider him in making my final two roster spots.

Keia

Well, if you'd like to see me in action, here is a link to the current incarnation of the Star Wars Iconic game. Naturally, there would be differences - Hank is older, male, even more verbose, and probably didn't have a teenaged romance with another party member that ended tragically. Though I may have missed an issue. ;)

Remove ads