• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

Radiant

First Post
probably way too late but since you held me a place so long I at least want to write someting. Still interested in playing, just having one hell of a week.
If it's too late that's fine too :)
Not going to write up a second character as I'm allready so late anyway.

HERO NAME: Binary

QUOTE: "You have no idea how it feels to finally be complete."

OCCUPATION: Agent of Shield, Avenger, Space Pirate, you name it and she's been there.

BASE OF OPERATIONS: Starjammer

PERSONALITY: Carol Danvers is surprisngly normal for someone who's been through as much crap as herself. Even after her transformation and loss of connection to earth she still feels loyal to her fellow humans and the heroes she knew there.

BASIC POWERS & TACTICS: As Binary Carol Danvers was at the height of her power. The X-Men asume that this was the full potential of her Kree created DNA. As a being created to live among the stars she can fly at close to light speed in the vacuum of space and is protected and strenghtened by the strange burning energy she creates.
She doesn't employ a lot of complicated tactics, instead reyling mostly on the brute force of her Binary form to blast through anything in her way. After her first awakening she and Phoenix smashed right through a brood fleet without much effort. In her league only members of the imperial guard (or other similar opponents who seem to exist on earth be the score) or Shi Ar warships can still make her cautious.

BACKGROUND: After loosing all her memories and powers to Rogue, Carol Danvers was in a coma for month. Then she finally woke up it wan't long before she and the X-Men embarked to a strange trip to the stars, meeting the Starjammers and a strange aline speices called the Brood. The Brood perfomed genetic experimentation on her and by accident activated the dormant powers of her Kree created DNA. As Binary she broke free but instead of returning to earth this new being decided to join the Starjammers in their quest. She was no longer human and felt more connected to the stars than to earth.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
And with that recruiting is now closed. (Except for alternates)

Radiant, would you either give me an e-mail address to contact you with character related goodness (PL and such) or send me an e-mail at

keia1980 at yahoo dot com

Please identify who you are from the boards and have something like ENWorld at least in the subject.

Everyone else, Check the first post of the thread for you status regarding character completion for the game to start.

Keia

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Keia said:
Everyone else, Check the first post of the thread for you status regarding character completion for the game to start.

Keia

cool...
I'm:
Kevin Perrine playing Mr. Immortal[character in process]

anything else I need to do for that process?

-kev-

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kevin Perrine said:
cool...
I'm:
Kevin Perrine playing Mr. Immortal[character in process]

anything else I need to do for that process?

That was fast! I updated you to submitted. All that's left is for me to go over the character and talk to you a bit about background (via private e-mail). I'll send you something either tonight or tomorrow AM.

Keia

Mimic

First Post
Keia said:

Mimic playing the Vision [character submitted]

Anything else you need?

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Avengers Assemble!!

I am ready to play this game right now!
I picked up the new Avengers HC today as well as getting to flip through a preview copy of next weeks Avengers issue!!! Holy Cow are these guys in for a fight!!!
Can't wait!!

I love our team line-up as well! This should be fun!

Nuke

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Team is shaping up well. I've got three finals and everyone has submited a character (check first post for status). We've got a few formalizing backgrounds and minor edits.

With Radiant gone until Monday, I'm thinking of a Wednesday start time. How does that sound to everyone. I may Open the IC thread on Sunday and start the first couple by them with full go by Wednesday (depends on time available on weekend - which is usually small).

A rogue's gallery will be posted . . . but I would like to start the IC thread first and get everyone together before everything is revealed.

Keia

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads