• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature] MnM The Academy

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
OOC: Sam you would remember where the bank was.

As you look around you find yourself on the intersection of 26th and Weston street. With the hustle and busle of New York all around you in the background several construction workers are trying to fix an apartment complex.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Trina drifts forward on the thermals she's generating and follows the group. At Sam's comment about her being hot, says "Yeah well... that's what I do. The trouble is, its too much power... it'll eventually burn me up from the inside out. I'm just here to do as much damage to the so-called bad guys as I can before my ticket is up."

perivas

First Post
Ricky looks a bit confused and/or surprised by everyone's dissertation on the biology and physics of mutant powers. When it gets to be his turn, he scratches his head dumbly for a bit and then says, "Well I love baseball. When that lightning bolt struck me, I guess that it did something to me and now I'm really, really good at it. I saw a bank robbery once and it just took a few balls from my bat to stop the crooks. After that, I thought I could be a superhero of some sort. It felt good helping people out, you know. Then I was scouted and brought here. In terms of superpowers, I guess I could say that I hit, I field, I run and I pitch really well."

Rebecca smiles intuitively at Ricky's explanation of his powers, appreciating his simplicity, even though it is of a kind that she can't quite understand. She figures though she'll get to see everyone else's powers soon enough, and her curiosity is sated with that knowledge.

Til then, Alisson follows on with the rest of the group, allowing Sam to take the lead.

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
The bank

The bank is a nondescribt bank, two security gaurds are garding it. One is near the door, the other is near the withdrawal area. A plant is in the left hand corner. I'm assuming you get in line. When you get to the front of the line the teller asks you what you want to withdraw.

P.S. in the title of your net post please list your search modifiers, along with your attack bonus for ranged and melee. Also any offensive or perseption powers.

Samnell

Explorer
Melee: +2, Ranged +5, Energy Blast +8

Pate Pot Pete said:
The bank is a nondescribt bank, two security gaurds are garding it. One is near the door, the other is near the withdrawal area. A plant is in the left hand corner. I'm assuming you get in line. When you get to the front of the line the teller asks you what you want to withdraw.

"We're here about a secure box," Sam tells the teller. "Do you handle that or is there another person we need to see?"

Mental Blast (rank 6) +6 attack bonus, Surprise Strike+4, Spot +15+Detect (Mutants)

"I'll be the lookout." Alisson says and sets herself up near the entrance of the bank, attempting to keep a low profile. She scans the crowd with her emerald-colored eyes for any suspicious people, especially anyone else with mutant powers. In the case of an attack she will attempt to mentally subdue (via Mental Blast) the enemy who looks to be the most threatening.

OOC-If someone looks like they could be concealing a weapon, she'll use her Penetrating Vision to attempt to find it.

Last edited:

perivas

First Post
Search +0; Melee (Atk +10, Dmg +6+stun); Ranged (Atk +10, Dmg +3)

Ricky stands behind Sam, idly looking around. Anything can happen, huh? I wonder what that means.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Meltdown, SearchSpot/Listen +1, Disintigrate +8, AB +5 (ranged)/Def: 16 (13 ff)

Trina powers down before entering the bank (well, about 100' from the bank's entrance). It takes her a moment to bring the heat under control but she accompanies the group through the doors.

If Ricky accompanies Sam, she'll go and start leafing through some pamphlets. If anyone hassles her she'll tell them that she's just waiting for her friends, indicating Sam & Ricky.

OOC:
ATTACK BONUS: +2 12
-- Melee: +3
-- Ranged: +5 (+6 Point-Blank)
DEFENSE: 16
Flat-Footed: 13
Surprised: 13

Last edited:

Remove ads