• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature] MnM The Academy

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Samnell said:
Sam's face falls just slightly, "Barring lab accidents."

"Don't get down about that... we're all freaks here in some way or another." says Trina absently as she peels a banana. "I mean, that's why we're here, right?"

Samnell

Explorer
Lobo Lurker said:
"Don't get down about that... we're all freaks here in some way or another." says Trina absently as she peels a banana. "I mean, that's why we're here, right?"

Sam smirks, "Well there are accidents and then there are accidents. I mean, I could always arrange something..." Sam looks meaningfully at Ricky. He laughs.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
"Well, looks like somethings finally happening." Trina gets up and takes her tray to the trash and dish washer. She goes to the door and waits expectantly for the others.

perivas

First Post
Ricky picks up the pace of his eating and finishes the rest of his meal by basically inhaling his food. As he chugs his fourth container of milk, he grabs the tray and throws it in the trash. Leaving the lunch room, he crushes his milk container and throws it across the room to have fly forcefully into the trash can. He reaches the door and looks to Trina, "Not bad, huh? I wonder what it is this time."

Samnell

Explorer
perivas said:
Ricky picks up the pace of his eating and finishes the rest of his meal by basically inhaling his food. As he chugs his fourth container of milk, he grabs the tray and throws it in the trash. Leaving the lunch room, he crushes his milk container and throws it across the room to have fly forcefully into the trash can. He reaches the door and looks to Trina, "Not bad, huh? I wonder what it is this time."

Sam disposes of his own food and follows along, "We'll know in a minute."

What now? Envy thinks as she makes her way to Everyman's office.

OOC-I assume they call her down as 'Allison', as she doesn't give Envy as a name for herself, otherwise, I might have to change my actions a bit.

Remove ads