• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature] MnM The Academy

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
Everyman smile remains fixed in place, it almost seems to get a little bigger and he says "Unfortunatly Trina your initial evaluations were far to variable for my liking, also Darkhome took her exam data with her when she fled, unlike her test the collars will make sure you don't cause any injury with your powers. Rick you may keep you bat as our collar can affect that as well."

"Besides, it'll be fun," Sam smiles. Electricity crawls over his forearms.

Acid_crash

First Post
Pate Pot Pete said:
Everyman smile remains fixed in place, it almost seems to get a little bigger and he says "Unfortunatly Trina your initial evaluations were far to variable for my liking, also Darkhome took her exam data with her when she fled, unlike her test the collars will make sure you don't cause any injury with your powers. Rick you may keep you bat as our collar can affect that as well."

My god. First we fight bank robbers, then we get captured by an insider and are almost forced to rape each other, and probably killed. And now these guys want us to fight each other. Not that I wouldn't mind teaching the jock a few lessons in humility, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

Poltergeist leans against the wall, sighing. "This is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Trina has the right idea on this one. Are you going to make us fight each other naked too, like the traitor that had you snowballed into thinking she was a real member of your organization? Give me a break."

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Trina naked again. ;) At the last thought, Poltergeist quickly glances at Trina, then back at Everyman and his dumb smile.

Samnell

Explorer
Acid_crash said:
Poltergeist leans against the wall, sighing. "This is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Trina has the right idea on this one. Are you going to make us fight each other naked too, like the traitor that had you snowballed into thinking she was a real member of your organization? Give me a break."

"I think the case more than made that SHIELD needs more data on our capabilities," Sam answers.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Samnell said:
"I think the case more than made that SHIELD needs more data on our capabilities," Sam answers.

"Fine Sam, I accept your reasoning. But this hardly seems approriate... duking it out in this dinky little office with our powers nerfed just so that Mr. Punching Bag here can get a look at us in action? Uh... wouldn't it be better to run a field simulation? Or put us in a controlled environment of some sort? I refuse to believe that a well-funded agency of the US Government can't come up with something better than this. C'mon, you're supposed to be the nerd around here, surely you've thought of this? In fact, since you're so smart, why don't you come up with a better testing methodolgy?"

Seemingly satisfied, she looks at Mr. Everyman smugly.

perivas

First Post
While the others debate the merits of this new evaluation method, Ricky is busy taking practice swings with his bat, although he doesn't look like it's really intended for Sam. In fact, anyone paying attention (i.e., not anyone in the room at the moment) would hear him self-narrating his own Major League success again in a very low voice.

Samnell

Explorer
Lobo Lurker said:
"Fine Sam, I accept your reasoning. But this hardly seems approriate... duking it out in this dinky little office with our powers nerfed just so that Mr. Punching Bag here can get a look at us in action? Uh... wouldn't it be better to run a field simulation? Or put us in a controlled environment of some sort? I refuse to believe that a well-funded agency of the US Government can't come up with something better than this. C'mon, you're supposed to be the nerd around here, surely you've thought of this? In fact, since you're so smart, why don't you come up with a better testing methodolgy?"

"I gathered one of the aims was to see if we could contain our abilities in the small space," Sam answers, "It wouldn't go well if we fried a few dozen bystanders in public."

Acid_crash

First Post
"I still think this is a dumb idea, and I want no part of fighting any of you in this room. If SHIELD wants to see test results of what I can do, I'm sure they have plenty of records of me to know what I am capable of."

Samnell

Explorer
Acid_crash said:
"I still think this is a dumb idea, and I want no part of fighting any of you in this room. If SHIELD wants to see test results of what I can do, I'm sure they have plenty of records of me to know what I am capable of."

Sam shrugs.

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
Everyman smile remain frozen through this whole disgussion until he says "If Sandlot and Sam would now start the exercize, let the best man win."

With his collar on, blue electricity blasts out of Sam's eyes at Ricky without a further word.

Remove ads