• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maure Castle - The Adventure Begins!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Silence looks at the star quizically, then pulls out her slate.*

Key, or magical circle? But if nothing about it is magical right now, we go now, come back later. I'll draw a picture, Silence writes, and pulls out ink, inkpen, and paper and makes a quick sketch of the appearance and location of the star.

JimAde

First Post
As Silence makes her sketch, Martan makes a quick pass over the design with his hand and regards it again.

[OOC: Detect Magic. Anything?]

Insight

Adventurer
Voadam said:
"Tanus, didn't you used to say that dead ends are where you usually found secret doors?"

Tanus smirks. "This is hardly a dead end, my friend," he says, gesturing to the two corridors leading away from the t-intersection. "You are right, however, that this might be an excellent place for a secret portal."

The Tiefling looks around the place of the intersection, searching for any indication of a lever or catch that might signal a secret door.

Krauss von Espy

First Post
Insight said:
Tanus smirks. "This is hardly a dead end, my friend," he says, gesturing to the two corridors leading away from the t-intersection. "You are right, however, that this might be an excellent place for a secret portal."

The Tiefling looks around the place of the intersection, searching for any indication of a lever or catch that might signal a secret door.

OOC: The north passage ends after only 10', so it is something of a dead end. The south passage continues beyond the 60' limit of Tanus' darkvision.

IC: Tanus looks all around the area of the intersection and down into the dead end of the north hallway, but finds nothing out of the ordinary...just granite walls. [Search Check 9+10=19]

JimAde

First Post
"So I guess it's off that way, then," Martan says. He gestures down the south passage with the torch, sending shadows dancing crazily around the corridor. "Let's go."

Remove ads