MCDM RPG classes. YouTube video.

Reynard

Legend
It is a cool video but it strongly suggests the game is not very far along at all. That, to me, makes backing it less necessary. it is going to be a long time before it comes out, and it isn't like you won't be able to get it broadly soon after it fulfills.

darjr

I crit!
It is a cool video but it strongly suggests the game is not very far along at all. That, to me, makes backing it less necessary. it is going to be a long time before it comes out, and it isn't like you won't be able to get it broadly soon after it fulfills.
Yea it doesn’t sound like a ENWorld kickstarter with instant fulfillment of the PDF.

Still if you want to see it happen this is the way.

darjr

I crit!
Because it doesn't sound like it is far enough along. The campaign won't open with anything playable, which is too bad. That's my favorite trend.
They were running playtest at several conventions and with the online playtest group. They do have something just not final. They haven’t said they won’t have something. Not yet anyway.

Reynard

Legend
They were running playtest at several conventions and with the online playtest group. They do have something just not final. They haven’t said they won’t have something. Not yet anyway.
Maybe. But if I keep my expectations low, I get to be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed. ;)

darjr

I crit!
I have to say though I did think you’d heard them say something in the video, that I missed.

Last edited:

Remove ads