MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Game Signup! New Games Added

Psion

Adventurer
Sorry I missed it, but I had to miss out on my normal game the last few weeks, and felt it was most appropriate to catch up with my group.

The_Universe

First Post
We're back!

Special thanks (in no particular order) to:

Xath, for putting in a lot of the work to organize the gameday.

AIM-54 for re-introducing me to Shadowrun after many years. Great job!

Threshel, for running a great game of Mutants and Masterminds!

To all, I had a blast, and I look forward to the next Terpcon.

Psion said:
Sorry I missed it, but I had to miss out on my normal game the last few weeks, and felt it was most appropriate to catch up with my group.

Sorry you couldn't make it, but glad you were feeling well enough to game this weekend. Hope everything went well, Psion.

Fieari

Explorer
Fantastic con. I loved it! Loved it loved it loved it! My paranoia game was a blast to run (of course, paranoia caters to GM fun anyway...) and I had terrific players. Nothing like hearing that enthusiastic cheer when a clone gets VAPORIZED by a nuclear parka.

The Capes game was amazing too. I'm sold. Most fun I've had in a long time...

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Allandaros said:
Well, I just got back from this, my first con - and it was great.

My especial thanks to the organizers, to Jeremiah for running a terribly fun Shadowrun game (damn you, dwarf mage!), Fieari for the Paranoia game, and the gentleman who played Obey-R-DIE in the aforementioned Paranoia game (or who is still playing, at the time I post this).

I hope to be at the next one!

I was the one sitting beside Obey-R-Die, and I also had a great time time playing Paranoia (unfortunately, my HARP game didn't go off, so I and the 2 players I had moved over to Paranoia).

You will be happy to know that I kinda destroyed the entire Alpha Complex. :D

I had a great time! It was nice to meet some people for the first time, and to see some that I haven't seen since last Game Day or GenCon. I'll be back up in October!

threshel

First Post
Lots of fun! I enjoyed every minute.
Thank you Xath for all your hard work. Thank you Rodrigo for saving my butt when I forgot my battlemat (what's that?). Tact-Tiles rock!

Lemme say that again.

Tact-Tiles rock. I will be buying a set very soon.

Thanks to all who played the MnM game. Your enthusiasm made it a lot of fun for me.
:)
J
PS. See you in October!

Last edited:

Remove ads