MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Game Signup! New Games Added

Xath

Moder-gator
Well, 2 days until the gameday and all of the text on the flier is still compressing on me. Oh well.

I updated the thread. Sorry it's taken so long.

I'll also be making name tags, table signs, and outdoor signs for the con which should be up Saturday Morning.

Here's the poster from last year ( http://www.enworld.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=16363 ) This one is exactly the same except for a few things. Ignore the Princess Bride tab at the bottom. We're not in the Colony Ballroom, we're in the Bannaker and Jiminez Rooms. Also it's April 2, 2005 NOT October 2, 2004.

Yes, there should be another gameday next October as well.

Xath

Moder-gator
Got It!

Finally. Here it is. The TerpCon2005 Flier. Please distribute at your leisure (before Saturday). sigh...

Attachments

• TerpCon2005.jpg
    TerpCon2005.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 65

Marshal James

First Post
Deadlands Game update

Hello,
This is directed to all players signed up for the Morning Deadlands game, in short there isn't one, there never was one there won't be one. The evening game was the only one I signed up for but some wires got crossed somewhere down the line. I know this is short notice, I found out about the snafu only this sunday, and after getting no reponses to my emails decided sign up and log on so I could inform the players that had signed up for the game. If any of those signed on wish to play the evening game was always and is still on. I hope to see you there. Thank You.

Man, I seem to be cursed...

Xath, since the morning Deadlands session never was, can you sign me up for the morning half of Mutants and Masterminds? Least I'll get to play both halves, now.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Hey, Xath (or anyone else in the know),

How big are the gaming tables we're using? I have a pretty big map to lay out on the table, and minis, and I'm just wonderin' is all.

If the tables are of varying sizes, I'd like to humbly request a big one.

Thank you!

Remove ads