MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Game Signup! New Games Added

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
At the last game day, the tables were fairly large. I would say about a 6' diameter (they were round tables).

Tom Cashel

First Post
Round?! That's unpossible!

"Hey, Old Timer...do these balloons blow up into funny shapes?"
"Not unless round is funny."

Ahem...

All right then. I can deal with round. Sure do prefer rectangular, though.

First Post
Hey Just a last minute reminder that if any of you were inteh spycraft game that got cancelled and want some secret agent fun sign up for the D20 Modern game in the morning.

threshel

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Man, I seem to be cursed...

Xath, since the morning Deadlands session never was, can you sign me up for the morning half of Mutants and Masterminds? Least I'll get to play both halves, now.

Wanted to let you know that I gotcha on my list.
See ya there.
:)
J

Fieari

Explorer
Hey, I won't be there for the day's opening (I didn't sign up for any morning stuff anyway) but I will definitely be there for my game in the afternoon even if I have to call a cab.

Stupid car in the repair shop... never believe them when they say it'll be done by the end of the day.

Nothing can keep me from attending!

Allandaros

Explorer
Well, I just got back from this, my first con - and it was great.

My especial thanks to the organizers, to Jeremiah for running a terribly fun Shadowrun game (damn you, dwarf mage!), Fieari for the Paranoia game, and the gentleman who played Obey-R-DIE in the aforementioned Paranoia game (or who is still playing, at the time I post this).

I hope to be at the next one!

Remove ads