MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Game Signup! New Games Added

threshel

First Post
MetalBard said:
Sigh... looks like a great game day. I wish I could make it. The Mutants and Masterminds game looks particularly fun.

I hope it will be fun. :)

I have a game I run once a month in Leesburg, and we're looking for new players...

DC in DC!

...if you're interested.

:)
J

Old One

First Post
die_kluge said:
What hotels are nearby? I may reserve something online today.

Don't know what you like in hotels, but there is a Hampton Inn right on the College Park doorstep:

College Park Hampton Inn

Or the Holiday Inn just north of the beltway:

College Park Holiday Inn

There is also a Residence Inn a couple of miles away in Greenbelt:

Greenbelt Residence Inn

Looks like they are all about the same price. You could walk to the student center from the Hampton Inn...plus they have free breakfast ;)!

~ Old One

Ranger Rick

First Post
Seeing how I will not know if I could go until I am in the car heading North, I assume walk-ups are acceptable, but there is a good chance I can only lurk, correct?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Old One said:
Don't know what you like in hotels, but there is a Hampton Inn right on the College Park doorstep:

College Park Hampton Inn

Or the Holiday Inn just north of the beltway:

College Park Holiday Inn

There is also a Residence Inn a couple of miles away in Greenbelt:

Greenbelt Residence Inn

Looks like they are all about the same price. You could walk to the student center from the Hampton Inn...plus they have free breakfast ;)!

~ Old One

Good lord. They're really proud of their hotels there, aren't they? Hotwire seems unavailable at the moment, but I'll see what I can get on it...

Ranger Rick said:
Seeing how I will not know if I could go until I am in the car heading North, I assume walk-ups are acceptable, but there is a good chance I can only lurk, correct?

Looks like with the added games that there will be plenty of space save for the few sessions that are already full.

Bretbo

First Post
Ranger Rick said:

Its better to register for a game, but a number of people filled in empty spots from no-shows last time. We even had a few pick-up games started. You'll find a game, maybe not what your looking for, but something should be available. The more the merrier!

Pnakotic Solomon

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Tom, anything I need to know for the game? Any books other than the d20 Modern core book I should bring with me?

Yeah, Tom! What should we bring (other than that special something you made me promise to... ah, enough of that)? Along with characters, are you supplying dice? Dwarven forge? Mini? Martini?

:confused:

Ok, got a little carried away there, but really, just the core rules?

Tom Cashel

First Post
Pnakotic Solomon said:
Along with characters, are you supplying dice? Dwarven forge? Mini? Martini?

Anyone who owns the Core Rulebook, please bring it along: the more copies, the merrier. Bring your dice, too! (Would anyone go to a Con without dice? Hm.)

No Dwarven Forge for this game, but I'll be bringing some minis and a table map.

Martinis are after the game! :D

Getting psyched....!

Remove ads