MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Game Signup! New Games Added

Tom Cashel said:
Hi Xath, could you change my listing (D20 in the afternoon) from "Update Full" to, um, the opposite?

Actually, Xath, if you could just drop me into the open spot in Tom's d20 Modern Game that would be great!

Tom, anything I need to know for the game? Any books other than the d20 Modern core book I should bring with me?

(of course, this means dropping me out of the Mutants & Masterminds game I was signed up for, which opens that up for somebody else)

Last edited:

der_kluge

Adventurer
Rasyr said:
Considering that I have only had one person sign up so far, yeah sure... hehe :D

Any preference on Race? You can choose from Human (Skaldi (think Norse) or Tarahiri (think european), Sithi (wood elves), Gryx (amerindian/gypsy-like mix), or Dwarven (they show up a few days after the other refugees).

hmm. We'll go with Sithi.

Old One

First Post
die_kluge said:
We've covered this discussion before, but how many people will be at the con that don't sign up online?

die_kluge,

Although I won't be at this one, I think last time there where a fair number of folks that showed up with signing up ahead of time (at least 10-15, IIRC). There might be even more this time.

~ OO

der_kluge

Adventurer
Someone want to either post, or point me in the direction of some rudimentary directions, so I know how to get there this weekend. :)

The Raleigh crowd gets together for dinner on Friday nights before. Any plans of doing anything like that Friday?

MetalBard

First Post
Sigh... looks like a great game day. I wish I could make it. The Mutants and Masterminds game looks particularly fun.

Will there be another MD-DC-VA Gaming Day/TerpCon this year?

Remove ads