• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Men, women, insecurity & alcohol [** NEW UPDATE, DEC 2005 **]

glass

(he, him)
Thornir Alekeg said:
What are the odds you'll even recognize her at Christmas without the beer goggles on? If you do and she isn't as pretty as you alcohol fuzzed brain remembers, will you still ask for her number?
Oh, I'll recognise her. She worked in my local pub for several months: This wasn't the first time I'd seen her, just the first time I'd seen her off duty.

glass.

glass

(he, him)
BiggusGeekus said:
If you ask her at Christmas she's gonna think you're a stalker or at the very least a wacknut who's been waiting for her all these months.
Good point!

But what's done is done. Now all you have to do is get to a gym or jog or something. When she comes back for Christmas, impress her by juggling anvils. That's always a good ice breaker.
Funilly enough, I joined a gym yesterday! (Not for the purposes of impressing GFB, you understand).

glass.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
glass said:
Funilly enough, I joined a gym yesterday! (Not for the purposes of impressing GFB, you understand).
That's good. Some men are okay enough to be slightly overweight to being noticeably overweight and still have enough good looks to sociably get by. Though, the more fit a man is, the more attention he will draw. Come next weekend, I'll be cracking down myself - jogging (evening hours), sweatin' to the oldies and video walking (during the day) along with a bunch of other stuff.

glass

(he, him)
Frukathka said:
Then go visit her already.
I don't know where in Birmingham. It'd be a very small needle in a multi-million person haystack.

Besides, that really would be kinda stalkerish.

glass.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
glass said:
I don't know where in Birmingham. It'd be a very small needle in a multi-million person haystack.

Besides, that really would be kinda stalkerish.
Give her a ring - tell her you'd like to visit when the time is righ for the both of you. It isn't stalkerish if you tell her your intent.

Remove ads