D&D 5E [Merged] Ravenloft Now Open to Creators on DM's Guild

JTorres

First Post
WoTC's Chris Lindsay just tweeted that Ravenloft has been opened to creators on DM's Guild.

https://twitter.com/Onnatryx/status/705775691325947904

I think this is a huge announcement and the implications are obvious: what other settings will eventually be opened up? Eberron would allow for Keith Baker to do his take on 5E Eberron or Dragonlance could open the door for Weis and Hickman to produce new DL content and so on.

Last edited:

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I'm excited about this, as a creator. FR doesn't get my juices flowing and the lore is a little stifling for casual contribution. RL is evocative and interesting and much less restrictive.

FUN!

The implications are that we can likely see any setting that WOTC plans to create a storyline for being opened up on DMs Guild in the future. Now we just need to convince them that they NEED to do a Mystara adventure path. ;)

I meant that Sithicus, a Dragonlance derivative, and Kalidnay, a Dark Sun derivative, are now valid published sources for expansion as 5e DMs Guild products -- i.e., are any Dragonlance or Dark Sun campaign items mentioned or detailed in a Ravenloft product open for expansion? I'm just wondering if Ravenloft just opened a can of Worms of Kyuss...

Remove ads