• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Merry Christmas I Get to Cheat.

Zardnaar

Legend
Breakfast

IMG_20221225_092925.jpg

Zardnaar

Legend
They used to sell them in the 80s and 90s from what I remember. They were a plastic ball, held (72) 12 oz. beers and came in a box and the ball had a spot for a tap. We used to just cut the tops off and use a ladle. Im guessing with 18, 20, and 30 packs available now theres not much demand for them these days.

Edit :

Ah we bought some gin or vodka ones here.

Beer generally comes in 6, 12,15,18 or 24 packs.

R_J_K75

Legend
This is crazy, the caption listed it as East Amherst NY but its landlocked, so I think that's wrong. I'm guessing its Hoaks, a restaurant in Hamburg NY on the east end of Lake Erie. It's about 10 minutes from where I live. There was flooding and flash freezing on the waterfront during the blizzard.

Attachments

• Lake Erie Flash Freeze.jpg
    Lake Erie Flash Freeze.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 59

pukunui

Legend
Meri Kerihimete from sunny Aotearoa! The humidity finally dropped here in Auckland so it's shaping up to be a nice day. Auckland is generally pretty empty as everyone heads to the beaches, so it's nice a quiet too.

Remove ads