• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Middle Earth [TA 2997]: The Phantom of the Northern Marches

garyh

First Post
"Aye, Breor, we shall engage the orcs while our comrades begin on the troll," Belegon agreed. "Don't worry, though, we'll be done with the orcs in time to help finish off the troll," the Gondorian said with a hint of amusement.

Manzanita

First Post
Valandil

"Good. We'll send one archer away, try to hide yourself. The rest of us will stand & fight. I would prefer to fight the orcs first, as I have special skill fighting those beasts. Perhaps Breor and Belegon could concetrate first on the Troll."

garyh

First Post
"A wise suggestion, Valandil," Belegon replied. "Only a fool would not use all the advantages he has. I will engage the troll, you may enjoy the orcs."

ferretguy

First Post
Smiling Breor replies "I also have the same studies my friends....but there comes a time when you must expand your horizons...I'll take the Troll"

Inez Hull

First Post
As you awaken, equip and organise yourselves the orcs and troll advance. The encounter will commence with the enemy group approx. eighty foot from your campsite from the sound of them and the vague shapes moving in the shadows of your campfire.

Initiative order; Valandil, Antroine, Arathorn, Belegon, Orcs, Troll, Breor and Grey.

Please post actions:

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Antroine Gildraegh, AC 16, attack +7, dmg d6+1

Antroine takes cover and waits for the orcs to get close enough to engage in melee. If possible he'll flank whichever orc Valandil attacks, otherwise he'll take the closest.

[ooc: His target for dodge will be whichever orc he attacks.]

Manzanita

First Post
Valandil

Valandil will cast "magic weapon" on his longsword once the enemy is visually confirmed. First round here, I guess. He'll prepare for combat with swords drawn.

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Breor will ready for combat, taking a stance near the fire. If there is an oppertunity, he will try to shoot the troll with a bow shot, if not then he will await with swords ready. Grey will be out out the camp area, will try to flank orcs, attacking as oppertunity prestents itself.

Remove ads