[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! - OOC [CLOSED]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It's Sven who is doing the yelling around here! Probably uses "Mom!" or "Thor!" as his battlecries... Unless he's distracted by icecream...

jkason

First Post
It's Sven who is doing the yelling around here! Probably uses "Mom!" or "Thor!" as his battlecries... Unless he's distracted by icecream...

heh. You know, I was going to add above that Sven's the one likeliest to use "Spoon!" since he'd need one for his ice cream. ;)

I am a horrible, horrible person. I know. :p

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
*Slams head into table*

I couldn't sleep due to the burning 80+degree weather California is having (even at night!)... so I decided to start writing the post... ONLY to accidentally navigate off the page when I was checking on something.

Funny thing is "Billy the Kid" was an unintentional reference lolol. Several of the names that will appear in the next post, are not however. :p

Edit:
Everything should be up later this evening. I'm a little tempted to toss in a random pic or two onto the post.. :D Oh and a few gold stars to anyone who is able to spot the references.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Her costume? Yeah, actually, I think so...lemme doublecheck the sheet...

Edit - Yes. According to the sheet, her costume consists of an armored jumpsuit and a gas mask. They've been prettified up, of course, but that's the functional elements.

Last edited:

Remove ads