[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! - OOC [CLOSED]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hehee. Reading through your character, I got to hand it to you, I really like Max. Fits well with the rest of the Team :D

jkason

First Post
Hehee. Reading through your character, I got to hand it to you, I really like Max. Fits well with the rest of the Team :D

Thanks. :) I tried to come up with someone who could take part in the zaniness without taking anyone else's niche, personality or power-wise. I'm interested to see how he'll interact with the others.

And I'll have to be careful about 'going giant' when the big axe is around. ;)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Dord's "inflatable" power makes me easily able to write him off easily if you ever leave the game. I mean seriously look at the options I got:

1) Hired to be the Stay Puff Marshmellow man in GhostBusters 3
2) Hired to be a ballon in the Macy Day Parade.
3) Hired to become the new Trojan man.
4) Dord decided to pick up work as an inflatable "real doll".
5) Unexpectedly caught a breeze and is transported elsewhere.
6) He Popped.

And those are what I came up with in less then a minute.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I've been expanding that list of super heroes alittle. I decided that I'd place this game in the same version of reality as some old old super hero / anime games I ran back in the late 1990s through early 2000s.

I also added Taicho Sugoi to the list. From what I put down, I decided to make him into the Japanese Version of X-Men's Storm, but in a Sentai like outfit.

jkason

First Post
Dord's "inflatable" power makes me easily able to write him off easily if you ever leave the game. I mean seriously look at the options I got:

1) Hired to be the Stay Puff Marshmellow man in GhostBusters 3
2) Hired to be a ballon in the Macy Day Parade.
3) Hired to become the new Trojan man.
4) Dord decided to pick up work as an inflatable "real doll".
5) Unexpectedly caught a breeze and is transported elsewhere.
6) He Popped.

And those are what I came up with in less then a minute.

Well, then there's his shrinking, which supplies you with some of the following:

The neighborhood strays buried him somewhere
He fell in between the couch cushions
A near-sighted woman from child welfare took him to a group home

;)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
California is a funny state.
  • Superheroes do not have to follow criminal procedures unless they are members of a police force or other law-enforcement agency. Meaning they generally do not have to read "miranda rights" when making a citizen's arrest and they do not have to obtain a search warrant when investigating a criminal's residence.
  • All superheroes and crimefighters operating within the State of California *must* be registered with the state of California and with their local municipality (as needed) and are thus considered to be Peace Officers. This means that they are limited in their powers of search and seizure.
  • Offensive powers are considered weapons and unjustified use of powers can be a chargeable offense. HOWEVER, using powers in self-defense or to prevent a crime is considered reasonable justification.
  • Superheros and crime fighters can be charged with “excessive force” if they use more than the minimum force required to disable or restrain opponents. However, it should be noted most claims of excessive force are thrown out (unless someone was mainmed or killed).
  • Costumed identities are recognized as legal entities. Meaning you don't have to reveal your alternate identity in court.
  • Superheroes are public figures, subject to the same sort of media coverage as other public figures.
  • You can not force an individual to telepathic scan since it can be considered a violation of the "Fourth Amendment." Also, telepathic scans and ESP usually do not fly in court.

Remove ads