[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! - OOC [CLOSED]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Sometimes I hate how knowledge are made since they don't really work right in most modrn contexts.

Pretty much, I'm thinking that unless your character actually has ranks in Knowledge: Current events, or Technology or even some Sciences or Popular Culture, there is a good chance that you would know random bits of info about Los Alamos. For instance, I'm pretty sure the fact that Los Alamos made The Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs is common knowledge and that its one of the big test labs in the US.

That is assuming you your character wasn't frozen in a block of ice since the 800s. Who knows what Sven knows.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I'm not really sure what Sven would know...
Huh... Sven knows many things. Sven knows most vikings can't wrestle a bear and win. Sven knows he's not supposed to hit his brothers with full force. Sven knows cold is better than hot... Unless it's about sauna. Sven knows irish are enemies. Sven knows not to trust giants, they are sneaky.

See Sven know many things :D

Shayuri

First Post
Arr, I figure some things are 'common knowledge' and don't necessarily require a roll.

I plan on Keiko remembering that Los Alamos was the nuke research lab (that was where she heard of it before...it's just not something she'd thought of since school age).

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
My having class all day today (I still have 2 more hours left) and ENWorld being down all weekend just saved Max. lolol.

Curse you Shayuri for making the life of the Salton Stars easier. :p

Shayuri

First Post
Hah! Probably. If you see Keiko shouting a battle cry, it's probably because it's an illusion, and the real one is coming silently up behind you. :)

Remove ads