• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monk Feat compatibility

Kazuel

First Post
Alright, would these feats stack with effect?

Flying Kick - When making a charge unarmed add an extra 1D12 dmg

Fists of Iron - Add 1d6 extra dmg to an unarmed attack

Roundabout kick - Gain an extra attack after making a successful critical hit using the same bonuses of the origonal attack.

We'll assume lvl 9 for the monk. I make an unarmed charge (1D10 + 1D12) and I use Fists of Iron (1D10 + 1D12 + 1D6). Now lets assume that I make a critical. so the damage will look like this (2D10 + 1D12 + 1D6) for the critical and (1D10 + 1D12 + 1d6) for the follow on strike assuming I didn't crit again. Also Fists of Iron takes from Stunning Fist uses, would the Roundabout Kick also use a Stunning Fist charge (for lack of a better word)?

Those three feats are found in "The Complete Warrior" and I abrievated the feat description. Thanks for any and all help.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I don't see any reason under the rules to disallow it, but the idea of combining "fists" of iron and flying "kick" just strikes me as wrong.

Darklone

I don't have a problem with it, Fists of Iron uses one of your daily uses for stunning fist... so it's limited to once per round as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads