• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

I am sure it is something I am doing wrong. When I choose features for level 3 battlemaster, I want Disarm, Parry and Riposte. I select them in that order and I see the Parry and Riposte in reactions - I don't see disarm anywhere. The text still shows
Maneuvers (Battle Master 3) [3 known]
Use the "Choose Features" button above to add a Maneuver to the third page
but no matter how many times I do this - it looks like nothing happens.
I would have expected the text to change in the class features section - Do I need to do this manually? I saw the note about no space for level 20 features but I didn't get an option to do anything except not view the note next time
The notes page doesn't seem to populate either, I have removed the notes page and added it back and re-done the Choose Features but the Notes Page remains empty

I don't see a checkmark next to any of the 3 Maneuvers either - when I go back to look and re-select
Thank you for reporting any issues you find with the sheet!

The bug that no checkmarks show up in v12.998 is known and will be fixed in the next version. Are you using v12.998?

You should be getting the feature text on the third page "Notes" section. You say that it isn't showing up in the Notes page, and that is correct, it shouldn't. It should be showing up on the page bookmarked as "Additional Sheet".

The fact that only Parry and Riposte show up in the reactions is also correct, because Disarm is not something you do as a reaction but as part of an attack and doesn't cost any additional action.

Last edited:

Thank you for reporting any issues you find with the sheet!

The bug that no checkmarks show up in v12.998 is known and will be fixed in the next version. Are you using v12.998?

Yes using v12.998

I was worring that I will not remember to use the Disarm because it doesn't show anywhere :-S

You should be getting the feature text on the third page "Notes" section. You say that it isn't showing up in the Notes page, and that is correct, it shouldn't. It should be showing up on the page bookmarked as "Additional Sheet".

The fact that only Parry and Riposte show up in the reactions is also correct, because Disarm is not something you do as a reaction but as part of an attack and doesn't cost any additional action.

I rebuilt the character and left all sheets attached and found the text updated on the Feats page - so that was a keyboard/chair interface problem :cool:

Remove ads