D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

windpeoples

First Post
May I have a copy of the char gen, if possible? I am trying to find and automated one that plays nice with the new monk monastic traditions, and no luck so far. Thanks!

Jean-luc Caron

First Post
I am using this for my Wizard among others, and it's amazing thank you! I am having a bit of trouble with my spell list being too long for a single page... my 5th levels just don't show up anywhere. Is there an option I'm not seeing or... Thank you!

Mark St Thomas

First Post
For printing spells, try printing the sheet without the spells first. Then, see how many pages the spell sheets have. If only one page, do nothing and print it. If two or more pages, you need to modify the page choice field. Example: Change "9" to "9, 10" for a two page spell sheet. The older sheets used to do that, but I don't think anybody has mentioned it to MPMB about the bug.

Jean-luc Caron

First Post
Yeah mine doesn't want to print just the spell sheet unless I do it manually in the print dialogue. I can't seem to find the extra spell sheet, I tried removing any sheet after that, different combinations of page choices, etc...

wilcoxon

Explorer
The print function will only print the first page of the spell sheets (for some reason). To print the other sheets, you have to tell the printer what pages to print.

There is definitely a variable to it. I have multiple characters with spell sheet of 2+ pages and it always prints all spell sheets when I just print the whole character sheet. I have a variety of pages visible/hidden on diff chars so I don't think that's it. Possibly it depends on what OS and/or printer you are using.

Remove ads