D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Mercule

Adventurer
There will not be an official update of the sheet with Xanathar's content. The next release of the sheet will have all non-SRD content REMOVED. However, the import functionality is supposed to be improved so if someone creates the javascript files for Xanathar's then anyone with access to the files can import them.
So, it'll be even easier to make it do things (custom base classes) that DDB can't handle and has no plans to handle.

Cool.

Joel Bates

First Post
I just discovered MPMB and was sad to see it has been removed from DMGuild. Could I also get a PM with the latest copy please? :D
Disregard request. I decided this was worth a Patreon sub. You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar for putting this together and I hope others are so inclined to follow suit and donate to this, the most noble of causes.

Undrhil

Explorer
Thankfully, it's really easy to just type in the stuff from the book! The most annoying thing I've found so far is updating the spell sheet anytime I level up and the sheet gets rebuilt: I have to go in and add the spells all over again. It's just been on a Druid so far, so it's not too bad, but I imagine it hurts really bad on a Wizard! Lol

There will not be an official update of the sheet with Xanathar's content. The next release of the sheet will have all non-SRD content REMOVED. However, the import functionality is supposed to be improved so if someone creates the javascript files for Xanathar's then anyone with access to the files can import them.

Is there a sample for the Javascript file for import - I must have missed it. Now I am forced to learn Javascript too

Tonystar73

First Post
Is there a sample for the Javascript file for import - I must have missed it. Now I am forced to learn Javascript too

I feel your pain, i was hoping for a XGE import somewhere, but guess i'll have to get clever and work on making one myself.

If no one beats me too it, i'll add a link or something for others to download once i complete it. :)

Might take me a little while though, i know how to code but im not great at it sadly XD

Remove ads