• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds: Freedom City

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cosmo speaks up to Geomancer's request for medical attention and will use a half action to teleport to his location with the car and a half action to heal the man within {Both using cosmic power}.

"I can render medical attention to this man," Cosmo said, his voice deeper and more other worldly when his powers are activated (Force field, flight, etc.). "Does reality seem to be fraying at the edges to you?" Cosmo asked of Geomancer after he rendered aid.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Keia said:
"I can render medical attention to this man," Cosmo said, his voice deeper and more other worldly when his powers are activated (Force field, flight, etc.). "Does reality seem to be fraying at the edges to you?" Cosmo asked of Geomancer after he rendered aid.

Geomancer watches with approval as Cosmo heals the injured man.

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Those are the doom-filled words from one poet's pen.
But, noted by another man more hopeful and bold:
Times are never so bad a good man can't live in them.
"

OOC: With apologiies for the half-rhyme. :)

maddmic

Explorer
Leech continues to move towards the giant, careful to stay out of his reach. He will again use his drain powers in order to weaken the crazed monster.

OOC:
How far away is Leech at the end of this round?

bkmanis

First Post
Initiatives:
Velocity 26
Geomancer 23
Une 22
Giant 18
Leech 15
Hell 12
Cosmo 8

Velocity steps forward and take a high speed punch at the giant, he hits but it appears not to affect the giant.

Geomancer, using the concrete and what little asphalt there is, moves the car out of the immediate vicinity of the combat. The paramedics have not arrived yet so Geomancer looks to see if he can help the driver.

Une charges the giant and tries to hit the giant with a flying kick but misses him.

The giant, now confronted by two attackers, swings at Une and lands a glancing blow.

Leech moves forward and tries to drain the giant, but again it appears not to affect him.

Hell moves for ward and then sends a blast of hot plasma at the giant but again the giant appears shrug off the attack.

Cosmo moves forward to render help to the unconscious driver that Geomancer is helping. Cosmo still notices inconsistencies in the surrounding area.

OOC: Velocity and Une are in close combat with the giant. Leech is 140' from the giant; Geomancer and Cosmo are 50' from the giant. Une has taken 1 stun hit.

Actions for next round?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Turning away from the driver, Geomancer notices that no one's attacks seem to be having much effect on the giant. Maybe if he were immobilized...?

"O earth, rise, twist, know no peace,
Until this brute's rampage we do cease!
"

The concrete beneath the behemoth's feet buckles, twists upward in snake-like coils, flailing around the giant's body.

OOC: Snare +10.

Last edited:

Aenion

First Post
Une stumbles slightly when the giant hits her. "Oww! That hurt. Let's see how you handle this."
She jumps up to deliver an uppercut to his jaw and as she comes down she quickly strikes again.

ooc: full attack: 2 attacks with rapid strike at +6 to hit, +12 stun each, defense 30

Hell!

"Whats this guy made of?" Hell once again blasts at the gaint, this time straining to hit him as hard as he can.

[OOC: extra effort to boost my energy blast 2 ranks, spend a hero point to aviod fatigue.]

[OOC 2: Sorry for getting behind, my Grandmother passed away two days ago, so things maybe erratic for me.]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
If he has not already done so. Cosmo will Heal the victim, then fire a blast into the air to see how his blast interacts with the inconsistencies he thinks he sees. He will aim high to ensure that if it's his imagination, no one will be harmed by his blast.

Velocity will take another swing at the giant and then move away from him to keep from being attacked.

(OOC: Mach One Punch on the giant and then using the Move By Attack feat, move 80 feet away from him.)

Remove ads