New 3.5 D&D game recriutment

shorty

First Post
really? i never heard that before well i was playing table top i guess that's new information to me and i am going to make note of that

Demonwolf91

First Post
is pdf alright link any other books u want on pdf while im at it 3.5 are all fair. [sblock]Mod Edit: Sorry, no distribution of materials for which you don't have the copyright.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

shorty

First Post
well we are at it if you find any more 3.5 book's that you would like me to use or to look over please send me a link to download them and add them to the list

shorty

First Post
that would be great then we would have more book's to use i have some book's already but there in a folder on my computer i was reading my book of veil darkness and some others that might go pretty well

Theroc

First Post
If you're allowing the classes from the added sources, you may wish to update your classes permitted list.

That said, I'm thinking perhaps of a Warlock/Dread necromancer, if you'll allow. It may take me some time to get the sheet up. I'm running a bit behind as things are hectic around here lately. (Working on two sheets for other games, and things IRL are picking up lately)

Btw, did you get access to Complete Mage, or just Adventurer/Divine/Arcane?

Last edited:

Remove ads