New 3.5 D&D game recriutment

hellrazor111

First Post
I present Sarevok(looking at my link, i spelled his name wrong.)

Code:
Name:Sarevok
Class: Necromancer/Cleric
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Alignment: Neutral
Deity: None 
Domains: Death, Repose
Varient: Skeletal Minion, Enhanced Undead
Flaws: Noncombatant
Prohibited Schools: Enchantment, Transmutation

Str:10 (+0)    Level: 2      XP: 0000
Dex:14 (+2)    BAB: +0       HP: 16 (1d4+1d6+6)
Con:16 (+3)    Grapple: -0   Dmg Red: 0/-
Int:17 (+3)    Speed: 30ft.  Spell Res: 0
Wis:17 (+3)    Init: +2      Spell Save: +0
Cha:13 (+1)    ACP: -0       Spell Fail: 00%      

Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
Armor:        10    +0    +0    +2    +0    +0    +0    12
Touch: 12              Flatfooted: 10

Base   Mod  Misc  Total
Fort:                2      3    +0     +5
Ref:                 0      2    +0     +2
Will:                2      3    +0     +5

Weapon                       Attack   Damage     Critical
Club                           -2     1d6+0         x2

Languages:Common, Draconic, Abyssal, Demonic, Elven 
Abilities: Skeletal Minion-lose familiar, +4 to undead summon str&dex, 
+2hp per hitdie to summoned undead, Rebuke/Command Undead, +4 first lvl spells;+2 for every level after, Death/Repose Domains granted Powers, -2 to all melee attack rolls

Feats: Scribe Scroll, Augment Summoning, Combat Casting, Collegic Wizard
Skill Points: 25
Skills                        Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total
Concentration                   5    +3    +4     12
Knowledge(Arcana)               5    +3    +0     08
Knowledge(Religon)              5    +3    +0     08
Spellcraft                      5    +3    +0     08
Heal                            5    +3    +0     08

Equipment:                   Cost    Weight
Club                          -       3lb
Trail Rations x2              1gp     2lb
Spellbook                    15gp     3lb

Total Weight:8lb      Money: 4gp 0sp 0cp

Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push
Max Weight:   33lb  66lb  100lb 200lb 500lb
Height: 4'06"
Weight: 142lb
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Raven
Skin: Pale

Domain Granted Powers:
Death: Death Touch- You must succeed on a melee touch attack against a living creature (using the rules for touch spells). When you touch, roll 1d6 per cleric level you possess. If the total at least equals the creature’s current hit points, it dies (no save).
Repose: Death Touch- (See Above)

Spells: Per Day: Wizard3/2/1/1 Cleric3/2+1/1/1
Wizard Spells Known:Spellbook
0th-All
1st-Cause Fear, Summon MonsterI, Magic Missle, Identify, Mage Armor, Lesser Orb of Fire,
[sblock=Typical Prepared Spells]
Wizard
0th: Touch of Fatigue, Detect Magic, Acid Splash
1st: Lesser Orb of Fire, Mage Armor, Summon MonsterI, Summon MonsterI

Cleric
0th: Guidance, Light, Mending,
1st: Bane, Summon MonsterI, Magic Weapon, Summon MonsterI, Obscuring Mist
[/sblock]

[sblock=History]When Sarevok was 5, his entire village, along with everyone but him, was decimated by a black dragon. The almost instantaneous destruction of all he knew and loved did two things to him, first, it pushed his mind, making him unstable. And second, he became obsessed with the power of death, that all that one worked for could be gone in seconds. This caused him to eventually reach a city, where he found a talent for the arcane arts, and got accepted into a wizard school, the access to books taught him much, but it wasn’t enough for him, and after reading about a person who successfully fused arcane and divine death magic, Saravok has decided to follow in that persons footsteps.[/sblock]

[sblock=Appearance]Little of Sarevok’s appearance is known, as no skin is revealed from his heavy white robes, a contradiction to the black art he practices. What can be seen is his long raven-colored hair that flows from the hood and behind that, are two silver eyes that constantly shine. Always by his side is the recovered skeleton of his father, who was a warrior, though it is just as covered as Sarevok[/sblock]

[sblock=Personality]Since the ease at which a dragon destroyed his village, Sarevok has had a love for death, not to use for personal use, but to be able to control. This fascination has caused him to study death on an arcane and divine level, and his goal is to be able to mix the two into a perfect necromancy. Saravok is usually passive and carefree almost to the point of being uncaring, unless motivated by some personal goal, preferring to use his summons, but he is[/is] borderline, and once angry, will continue to spiral into a barely controllable rage until the offender is gone. Despite all that, Sarevok is a man of his word, and will see any oath he makes to the end.[/sblock]

Last edited:

hellrazor111

First Post

Theroc

First Post
I think if your total modifiers are lower than +6 you can reroll but I dont have my DMG though and the SRD isn't allowed to give that info.

What I saw in the ability score section of my PHB said "Total modifiers less than 0" Hence my dismay... since +3 spread across all my stats is rather... weak... lol

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Are you still recruiting?

Dwarven fighter as default as they go :)...ideally with mineral warrior template...
I'll lookup races of stone little bit, but I think defensive tank with deep warden PrC would be great to try out. I might specialize in shield fighting, just for change of pace...

Last edited:

Remove ads