New 3.5 D&D game recriutment

shorty

First Post
exactly how you said but you don't roll for just in order you choose where the stats go so it will be your character and you don't get screwed if you roll low in some area's and high in others basically take it like this if i got the stat's

16, 18, 15, 14, 12, 10 and i was making a fighter i would have them put in the stat's i need them most and then put the smaller one's in the stats that i could upgrade later

Theroc

First Post
Alright. Question: Do you have access to Tome of Magic? I changed my mind on my class, but if you don't have Tome of Magic, I'll just stick to what you've already got. Thanks again.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey guys, Admin here. We've removed the link on the previous page. A friendly reminder: please don't link or post any copyrighted materials.

Thanks. PM me with any questions.

shorty

First Post
i don't have access to any book's i haven't posted about the book's i have posted i have so i can use them sorry about that and also i don't mind if you play a divine character as long as you follow the rule's

Arkhandus

First Post
shorty said:
Book's:

3.5 player's hand book
Complete Divine
Complete arcane
complete adventure
Complete Mage
monster manual 2
monster manual 4 edition
Heroes of horror
Deities and demigods
Races of the wild
Races of stone
Races of destiny
Arms and equipment guide
Complete Warrior and Tome of Magic are not on his list of books from the first post.

Theroc

First Post
Complete Warrior and Tome of Magic are not on his list of books from the first post.

Yes, but originally Shorty only had access to the SRD or Core materials, and then overnight it seemed expanded to all those other sources, so I figured I may as well ask about it to be certain. Sorry if I seemed presumptious or greedy. Not feeling too well atm, so I'll probably try to get a profile done in the next couple days, if there's still a spot open. Thinking a simple Human Sorcerer/Warlock moving into Eldritch Theurge later, if the game progresses that far.

Remove ads