• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D movie on SyFy tonight - Book of Vile Darkness

I expect they'll get the "dark" and "vile" parts right, not necessarily in that order. But I'll still watch. SyFy is doing a whole dragon movie marathon (of dragon B-movies, that is).

NewJeffCT

First Post
I expect they'll get the "dark" and "vile" parts right, not necessarily in that order. But I'll still watch. SyFy is doing a whole dragon movie marathon (of dragon B-movies, that is).

well, even the best dragon movies haven't really been great stuff. But, I know the one with Danny Glover as Ahab seeking the great white dragon is on now.

Sorrowdusk

First Post
I'm watching it now.

What is that silver painted dude? Is he not a human?

Also they say it Pel-or, I always said it "pay-lor".

Sorrowdusk

First Post
ALRIGHTY a few things I dont get

1 -The treasure splitting/thing that was pulled
2- the sudden ending
3- I think this is one of the few times in a movie, where I never really learned any of the characters names....................................... :confused:

Dykstrav

Adventurer
It was better than I thought it'd be--but then again, the first two D&D movies didn't exactly set the bar very high.

I've got to admit, I'd like to see what this story could've been with a bit higher budget and some big-name actors.

Sorrowdusk

First Post
It was better than I thought it'd be--but then again, the first two D&D movies didn't exactly set the bar very high.

I've got to admit, I'd like to see what this story could've been with a bit higher budget and some big-name actors.

Same. (I Read the in Mr. Burns voice btw)

Also...............I thought there was supposed to be a mindflayer in this film? Did I miss it?

Remove ads