New Dark Knight Rises Trailer

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
I really liked the previous trailers, but this one feels a bit limp.

BUT: I do get the impression from this trailer that they're using Bane right; Batman is gonna get his arse handed to him.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
This year is feeling like there are going to be a lot of boxoffice hits in the action /adventure group, while The Avengers, Batman & Spiderman will be up there in money making, I am feeling the best movie of the summer may be something else.

Snow White & the Huntsman is looking interesting, I am kind also look forward to Dredd and Prometheus, even the Hobbit in December.

This is a big year in movies!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This and Prometheus are the two movies I'm most excited to see this year.

For me, this year's movies are all about Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus, and The Hobbit.

For some reason, I'm really not bothered about the Spider-man reboot. Just kinda feel "didn't I see this movie recently?" (though I realise Toby McGuire's version first showed a decade ago!)

Herschel

Adventurer
For me it's The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit. I'll see The Avengers this weekend, but it's not in the same tier as the other two for me. They're Midnight Opening views, The Avengers is a sometime this weekend, probably Sunday.

The Spiderman re-boot is a "who cares" for me.

For me, this year's movies are all about Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus, and The Hobbit.

For some reason, I'm really not bothered about the Spider-man reboot. Just kinda feel "didn't I see this movie recently?" (though I realise Toby McGuire's version first showed a decade ago!)
I couldn't get excited about the first Spiderman movie because hey, it's just a stupid comic book movie, right, comic books are for kids anyway. (I am German, we don't have the American or Japanese Comic Book Geek Culture, at least not in my experience)
Well, I was pleasantly surprised by the movie.

But this time - yeah, I feel like I'd be just rewatching a movie I have already seen. I think this will hurt the movie, regardless of how good it actually may end up being.

Jhaelen

First Post
I couldn't get excited about the first Spiderman movie because hey, it's just a stupid comic book movie, right, comic books are for kids anyway. (I am German, we don't have the American or Japanese Comic Book Geek Culture, at least not in my experience)
Well, I was pleasantly surprised by the movie.
Mhm, I wasn't. It was an okay movie with a few fun moments, but nothing exceptional.

However, I greatly enjoyed the X-Men movies. Imho, it doesn't really matter if a movie is based on a comic, on a novel, or if it is using an orginal script; it's the execution that matters.

Remove ads