• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Forgotten Realms campaign

Dire Lemming

First Post
garlicnation said:
Send private info to AJO AT GSF DOT ORG

i hate data phishing
:)

Alright, I sent it. Did you read it all or was it too long, boring, and contrived for you to bare?

Nevermind, I just got your reply.

Last edited:

JDragon

Explorer
GN - Just wanted to let you know I'm still working on character, work has gotten crazy for the rest of the week but I'm woring on things every chance I get. Will let you know when I'm ready.

JDragon

garlicnation

First Post
When I said that magic items morphed into the morphed creature, I meant that they stayed useful in that they provide the magical bonuses. It feel weird to gimp someone and make them feel like they wasted money on magic items when thier primary form of combat would make the items useless by core rules.

Ferrix

Explorer
garlicnation said:
When I said that magic items morphed into the morphed creature, I meant that they stayed useful in that they provide the magical bonuses. It feel weird to gimp someone and make them feel like they wasted money on magic items when thier primary form of combat would make the items useless by core rules.

Heheh... powerful rule. Even for armor and the like?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, when are we going to find out which characters you're going to choose? I'm just trying to figure out if I should finish my character now or wait [so if I don't get chosen don't need to look through numerous books to find appropriate Magical Items].

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan - Rock gnome illusionst 5/shadow adept 1/shadowcrafter 1/shadowcraft mage 3 coming up :)

The androgynous gnome returns!

Remove ads