• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Forgotten Realms campaign

Dire Lemming

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Out of curiosity, when are we going to find out which characters you're going to choose? I'm just trying to figure out if I should finish my character now or wait [so if I don't get chosen don't need to look through numerous books to find appropriate Magical Items].

Lucky me, the only book I have with magic items is the DMG! /sarcasm :\ Still a good question though.

Last edited:

garlicnation

First Post
By order of posting, if they respond to the roll call post,
dog moon

jdragon

ferrix

dire lemming

shayuri

Will be in. I am going to take 6, but noone has posted a healer yet. C'mon, clerics are broken, it isnt THAT hard to come up with one ;)

If you want to roll up an alternate, that would be wonderful. Unfortunately, everyone seems to be focused on killing things. If these members vote to go without a healer, I will take someone else for class balance.

JDragon

Explorer
JDragon, "HERE!"

Whisper Gnome - Lurk in progress, Character sheet should be emailed today. Background maybe tonight, tomorrow latest.

Thanks

JDragon

Dire Lemming

First Post
garlicnation said:
dog moon

jdragon

ferrix

dire lemming

shayuri

Will be in. I am going to take 6, but noone has posted a healer yet. C'mon, clerics are broken, it isnt THAT hard to come up with one ;)

If you want to roll up an alternate, that would be wonderful. Unfortunately, everyone seems to be focused on killing things. If these members vote to go without a healer, I will take someone else for class balance.

Hey that's not entirely true, what about my guy? :p I can stablize if the need arrises! I would be perfectly willing to let another cleric in on the "glory" however. ;)

Kafkonia

First Post
Thinking about it more, I don't think I'm familiar enough with the FR setting to comfortably run a character in it. Which is too bad, because a healer type is right up my alley.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Kafkonia said:
Thinking about it more, I don't think I'm familiar enough with the FR setting to comfortably run a character in it. Which is too bad, because a healer type is right up my alley.

Well, being a cleric of Lathander is pretty simple, just be really really good, like Jesus. Do you not have to FR book?

Kafkonia

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Well, being a cleric of Lathander is pretty simple, just be really really good, like Jesus. Do you not have to FR book?

I could acquire a copy, but no, I don't own one myself.

Thanee

First Post
garlicnation said:
dog moon

jdragon

ferrix

dire lemming

shayuri

Will be in.

I think you forgot Strahd, didn't you? ;)

I am going to take 6, but noone has posted a healer yet. C'mon, clerics are broken, it isnt THAT hard to come up with one ;)

Could make a healer, but don't want to push anyone out here (and I was only 8th to respond to the thread). :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads