• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Forgotten Realms campaign

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Okay, I'm ready unless I want to purchase a few last minute items, except I also don't have HP done.

[SBLOCK]
Code:
Name: Riliyana
Class: Cleric 3/Fighter 3/Stoneblessed 3/Hammer of Moradin 1
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Alignment: LG
Deity: Moradin

Str: 19 +4 (8p.)	Level: 10	XP: -
Dex: 10 +0 (0p.)	BAB: +8		HP: 6d8+4d10+40
Con: 16 +3 (6p.)	Grapple: +12
Int: 12 +1 (4p.)	Speed: 20'
Wis: 12 +1 (4p.)	Init: +0
Cha: 8  -1 (0p.)	ACP: -5

Base  Armor  Sheild  Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
Armor:         10    9      3       +0   +0     +1   +1    24
Touch: 11               Flatfooted: 23
Armor: Full Plate, Lg. Stl. Shield

Cl.	Figh.	Stone.	HoM.	Abil.	Misc	Total
Fort	3	3	3	2	3	3	17
Ref	1	1	1	0	0	1	4
Will	3	1	1	2	1	3	11

Weapon		Attack	Damage	Critical
Warhammer	+13/+8	1d8+5	19-20/x3

Languages: 
Common
Dwarven

Abilities:
+2 Appraise and Craft Related to Stone or Metal
+4 AC v. Giants
+1 on attack rolls v. orcs/goblinoids
Considered a Dwarf
Stonecunning
Aura of Courage
Hammer Throw

Spells: 3+1/1+1		Domains: Craft, Dwarf
1st- Bless, Comprehend Languages, Shield of Faith	D: Animate Rope
2nd- Resist Energy					D: Bear's Endurance

Feats:
Bonus (Craft: Weaponsmithing)
Bonus (Great Fortitude)
Iron Will
Weapon Focus (Warhammer)
Improved Critical (warhammer)
Power Attack
Improved Bull Rush
Brutal Throw
Practiced Spellcaster

Skill Points: 20 Max Ranks: 4/2.0
Skills			Ranks	Mod	Misc	Total
Appraise		3  	1		4
Concentration		6  	3		9
Craft (Stoneworking)	5  	1		6
Craft (Weaponsmithing)	13 	1	3	17
Intimidate		3  	-1		2
Search			7  	1		8
Spellcraft		8  	1		9

Equipment:					Cost    	Weight  Armor/Shield Bonus
Dwarvencraft Adamantine Warhammer +1 Holy	21,600gp.	50 lb.
Dwarvencraft Full Plate	+1			3,100gp.	5 lb.
Dwarvencraft Hvy. Stl. Shield +1		1,300gp.	15 lb.
Armbands of Might				4,100gp.	-
Handy Haversack					2,000gp.	5 lb.
Gauntlets of Ogre Power +2			4,000gp.	-
Cloak of Resistance +1				1,000gp.	-
Armor of Natural Armor +1			2,000gp.	-
Ring of Protection +1				2,000gp.	-
Wand of Cure Mod (50 charges)			4,500gp		-

Bedroll			2gp	2 lb.
Caltrops (2)		2gp	4 lb.
Flint and Steel		1gp	-
Belt Pouch (2)		2gp	1 lb.
Rope, Silk		10gp	5 lb.
Sack			1sp	1/2 lb.
Waterskin (4)		4gp	16 lb.
Trail Rations (10 days)	5gp	10 lb.
Grappling Hook		1gp	4 lb.

Total Weight: 76 lb. lb      Money: 3,332gp.  9sp.
Weight in HH: 41.5 lb.

Lgt	Med	Hvy	Lift	Push
Max Weight:	116	233	350	350	1750	

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 146lb
Eyes: Tan
Hair: Brown
Skin: White

[SBLOCK=Background]
Born in the northern regions of Faerun, she was found by a Dwarven scouting party lead by a Cleric of Moradin at the age of 3 after an attack by Giants on her village. She doesn't know anything about the village or her parents, though to her, the Dwarves have always been considered her family. An oddity, she learned the ways of the Dwarves and accepted their practices with great. Riliyana always felt touched by the Dwarven Deity Moradin over those of the Human Pantheon and she has taken this belief to a level unheard of by any but devout Dwarves. His teachings are her teachings.

Riliyana grew up fighting alongside the Dwarves against their enemies, the Goblinoids, Drow, and Giants and hates them just as much as if she was a Dwarf. By those in her clan, she is no longer Human, though the lack of beard on her is mentioned in jest. She is a Dwarf to them and in her mind she is as much a Dwarf as any real Dwarf. To hear otherwise would surprise her, though a part of her knows deep down that those words are the truth, but only in physical appearance.

She gained became a well-seasoned warrior in the Dwarven Ranks and when offered membership into the privaleged Hammers of Moradin, she could not deny them. Feeling honored, she accepted and now fights for their cause.

However, shortly after joining the Hammers of Moradin, she has been sent on a mission to help others who are in need of help. As always, she is supposed to uphold the standards of the Hammers of Moradin, but she goes to investigate rumors [and determine whether true or not] about a rising Drow army in the south. In the south, she has not yet heard any signs of Drow, but she has joined a group for increased strength and believes that by fighting at their side, she can gain knowledge and experience to help her further the goals of the Dwarves in the north and Moradin.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Appearance] Riliyana is a seasoned warrior, her body muscular and covered with scars of numerous battles. Each tells a tale she knows by heart. Her hair is dark brown and tied into a warrior's knot behind her head. Her eyes speak of a hardness gleaned only from so much killing, yet there's a softness that speaks of the goodness in her heart.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Personality] Riliyana attempts to enjoy life, but she isn't accustomed to spending time outside of battling and being with the Dwarves. She is rough but tends to be open and honest. Her voice is deep and throaty for a female Human, but almost fitting for a female Dwarf.
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
garlicnation, what is our experience total? I was looking to use some item creation feats (scribe scroll and craft wondrous item) if possible, but need to know if we have any XP over the minimum for level 10?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Oh and since the question came up, anyone making a Cleric or should we just buy numerous curing potions? I do have 3 levels in Cleric, but I wouldn't count on them to help THAT much in curing. Hrmmm, maybe I should buy a Wand of Curing now that I'm thinking about it. Hope I have some extra cash.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I also have two levels of Cleric, so between the two of us we shouldn't be too bad off. Still would be great to have a healing powerhouse though.

Remove ads