• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Lazlow

First Post
D&D 3.5
Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!
Recruitment Thread
Recruitment ends 2-16-07

I need a fifth-level replacement for this game. If I get two characters that I just can't live without, well, then I'll take two. But I need at least one. So get on over and submit!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
D&D 3.5
Greyhawk (Alternate Timeline)
Darkhawk
Recruitment ends as soon as I have four players and two alternate players create characters

Brand new horror-themed campaign starting at 1st level.

Phantos

First Post
Castle and Crusades
isidorus's Assault on Blacktooth Ridge
2 more players
Skylark's Skylark's Temple of Elemental Evil (T1-4)
4-6 players

it seems both of these games are dead.... :(

LOOKING TO PLAY:
I am looking to play 1e, 2e AD&D or C&C.
anything but 3.5 please.
can post twice aday EST.
cheers.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I was going to wait a little longer before I made a decision on those games, but considering the status of those games, it's more than a reasonable request. :)

Voadam

Legend
With players getting sick and others just dissapearing from ENWorld I am opening Wildwood up again for two more players to join the three active ones in my game.

1st level, D&D lots of options and house rules. URL link is still in the first post of the thread

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I must've missed the post to close recruitment! Sorry! I do appreciate the heads up, though! :heh:

cog_and_taz

First Post
Alright, I've got a good but rather dark warforged warlock for any eberron game of any level. Declared awesome by one person on world of warcraft :p.

Remove ads