• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW Immortals Handbook - Ascension thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssthpok said:
[whipcracking]
So UK,
Gonna have an update for us today?

I'm going to work until oh... 6:30 PM EST, so when I get home... there'd better be a full text version of IH waiting here for me to download, know what I mean?
Just a reminder, this version (2.2) will be the EIGHTEENTH UPDATE, so uh... don't disappoint, yeah? Stop plucking at Gods and Monsters and get the core text done!
[/whipcracking]

Update later tonight, on course to have everything done...though I expect its still going to need quite a bit of editing after tonight. ;)

dante58701 said:
Is it done yet? *cracks whip*

As of 11pm its not done yet. I'll see where I am at in an hours time. I can't close out the last paragraph of the introduction for the life of me, and there is the best part of 50 portfolio powers still needing to be fixed. I'll be back in an hour.

EDIT

Okay I am going to change the update to Wednesday. I'll update tomorrow regardless of whether the text is finished or not. It should be, theres a bit still to do, but not 'that' much...at least compared to usual. :eek:

Last edited:

Fieari

Explorer
Note: The True Solar has been updated with an additional Cosmic Ability, and 9 more divine abilities. This rounds it out nicely, and I can see it as the equal to a cogent now.

EDIT: Actually, looking it over again... it now looks like MORE than the Cogent's equal... did I over shoot?

EDIT AGAIN: Following Upper Krust's "Solars only have skin natural armor! It isn't metal at all!" 1/4 HD rule, it looks like the Cogent actually has a chance again, now being able to hit it on something other than a nat 1. Good. The Mind Rot of the Cogent makes the fight interesting if the Solar can be hit. Looks like Krust is right once more, and I bow to his logic of balance.

Last edited:

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Is it done yet!?! *cracks whip harder then suffers psychotic embolism*

Variations on Iron Body...

Gold Body, Mercury Body, Silver Body, Dark Matter Body...ect.

anyone gonna do these?

Last edited:

WarDragon

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Okay I am going to change the update to Wednesday. I'll update tomorrow regardless of whether the text is finished or not. It should be, theres a bit still to do, but not 'that' much...at least compared to usual. :eek:
Try looking before posting, Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads