• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New products featuring Vistani will be?

Retreater

Legend
Oooh. What if they did a "Tales of the Yawning Portal"/"Ghosts of Saltmarsh" style compilation of the old AD&D 2nd edition Ravenloft Grand Conjunction modules? (Feast of Goblyns, Ship of Horror, Touch of Death, Night of the Walking Dead, From the Shadows, Roots of Evil)

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
Oooh. What if they did a "Tales of the Yawning Portal"/"Ghosts of Saltmarsh" style compilation of the old AD&D 2nd edition Ravenloft Grand Conjunction modules? (Feast of Goblyns, Ship of Horror, Touch of Death, Night of the Walking Dead, From the Shadows, Roots of Evil)

That would be awesome!

Traveler's guide to the Shadowfell:

In this book we follow a caravan of Vistani (which is now a Background you can pick, just like it was a template in 4e; any race could be Vistani, since they welcome any lost traveler in the Mist willing to learn their customs) through the Shadowfell, where the demi-planes/prisons are located. We see Gloomwrought and the Palace of memories of the Raven Queen and a brief overview of the different prisons of the darklords and tables for the Dark Power effects in the region.

We also receive nice tables to make the dark-mirror version of your cities on the prime material plane, with Neverwinter/Evernight as an example.

The second book is X guide to Innistrad, where we pick off where we left our fellow Vistanis and now we use the mist to visit this MTG plane, with expanded sanity rules, corrupted monster template etc
I would be so into this.

Mercurius

Legend
November book: Xanathar's 2 (by another name).

Next year: Either Innistrad or a Vistani's traveler's guide to some aspect of the planes, be it Shadowfell or Sigil or the Planes in general. Or both, as I think Innistrad is one of the Magic planes most likely to receive treatment. I could see adapting the Vistani to be a true plane-traveling people.

The good news is that it verified that we have a 4th book coming this year.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads