New Star Wars show (Skeleton Crew) announced for 2023

MGibster

Legend
They were going to be part of Rangers of the New Republic, but a certain person who could not stop posting on Twitter screwed that over.
I'll always hold some respect for Tim Allen who, many years ago, was asked a question about a controversial issue during an interview back in the 1990s (I think it was about legalizing marijuana). I'll have to paraphrase his answer, "I'm in a position where I have a lot of people who rely on my for their livlihood. Not just the other actors, but the entire crew that works on the show behind the scenes. I can't alway say what I want to say, because advertisers or network executives might not like it, and it places not just my job in jeapordy, but all of theirs too."

I liked the Cara Dune character and I would have liked to have seen a Rangers of the New Republic show. It sucks for us we didn't get to see it and for the other actors and crew who would have gotten employment. Maybe they can make a similar show with Cobb Vanth?

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Sorry to bust some bubbles, but it has officially been said it is about a group of kids lost in space. I will post the Facebook or Twitter link when I find it again. Oh, and it also said while the show has kids in it, it is not a kids show.
Hmmm... I have confidence in Filoni, but this premise sounds a bit flimsy to me. I will give it a chance of course.

pukunui

Legend
Jude Law's not a child actor, so it obviously can't be just about four kids. He might be playing an Imperial officer hunting the kids or some kind of mentor figure. Or possibly even the dad.

Hmmm... I have confidence in Filoni, but this premise sounds a bit flimsy to me. I will give it a chance of course.

Well, it is being made by Jon Watts, of the MCU Spider Man trilogy, so I expect good things.

My question is, since this is the same time as Mando, about 5 years after RotJ and 25 years before TFA, if any of the 4 kids will grow up to be one of the characters in the sequel trilogy?

Remove ads