NG vs. N: Neutral Good Victorious!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Good point, though only true now that I know I have that time.
The rules are unclear on stacking them, though if it came up in a game I was GMing I would disallow it in a combat timeframe, but probably allow it if the PC was making slow careful placement of one precisely on the other to gain an interesting campaign effect, particularly in combination with using permanency on them.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Flying and burrowing would not help to get over a wall of force at the entrance because creatures have to enter the arena at 0Z.

Gansk said:
There is still a 20 foot strip of spikes bordering the east side of the arena, courtesy of Autumn (as far as I know). Did that do anything to Fleshie?

Fleshy got ripped for 28 points of damage going over the spikes. It makes no sense for Fleshy to lose movement due to the spikes because Fleshy can use any part of its body to move.

Round 584

Fleshy pounds Dino with four pseudopods for a total of 81 points of damage. Dino has 123 HP remaining.

Dino stomps Fleshy hard for 66 points of damage. Fleshy has 81 HP remaining.

Dino (Leon?) is in the Hall of Fame! :)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Leon smiles as he continues to rise in altitude in his feathery form, drifting slightly more towards the center of the arena.

(Double MEA: to 50N50E110Z)

Notation for easy reference later, NG is responsible for:
Wall of Force from 110N35E to 45N100E, 10 ft high.
Spike Growth over the first 20" of the entire neutral entry side (i.e. the square from 115N100E to 00N115E)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Leon doesn't want to see poor Dino fall to far behind, and feels sorry for how embarassed he must feel after missing that big swing. So with a gesture he sends a fireball down to explode across the backside of Fleshy.

(MEA: Hover at 50N50E110Z, Std: SLA Fireball 10d6 fire DC15 into Fleshy's east side (80N100E would work, I think))

PJSlavner

Explorer
Remarkably, Fleshy does not dodge the fire (natural 1 Ref save), taking 26 points of fire damage. Fleshy has 55 HP remaining.

Round 586

Fleshy pounds Dino four times for 74 points of damage. Dino disappears.

I will time compress, because Leon can keep hitting Fleshy with fireballs, without any risk of being damaged by Fleshy.

Two rounds later, Fleshy is fried. (them's eats!)

Psybo comes out, carefully avoiding the spiked ground and invisible walls, and announces, "Congratulations, Neutral Good! You have won the first round, and you will be continuing on to the second round."

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Huh- I so would have dumped the general in here - it beats wading through the scores of creaures the Evil Alignments will have to throw against it.

- well congrats Greybar ; )

Infiniti2000

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
Huh- I so would have dumped the general in here - it beats wading through the scores of creaures the Evil Alignments will have to throw against it.
As the CG representative, you should be happy about it! :) On the other hand, LE didn't get the general. I wonder how Gansk is determining who gets the general? Maybe the last one? That likely means NE.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti2000 said:
As the CG representative, you should be happy about it! :) On the other hand, LE didn't get the general. I wonder how Gansk is determining who gets the general? Maybe the last one? That likely means NE.

I think it is based on what alignment Gansk has a grudge against. You would have to know the alignments of the creatures that keep killing his ranger in my campaign. :)

Congratulations, Greybar!

Remove ads