• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Night's Embrace: Part 1--A Touch of Darkness

Boddynock

First Post
"Whatever gets the maximum number of us the most rest."

Kel looks at Sulannus with concern. "Uh, Sulannus, you need to get some sleep as much as the rest of us. You're still pretty badly hurt. But the other night you only needed four hours. So if you slept for four, while I watched, then I could sleep for four while you watched. That way, if Nhalia only needed four hours, she could spell Blunt and in the morning she could ... spell us all. If you get my drift."

He grinned, then subsided, hoping that he hadn't offended the cleric.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I don't mind keeping watch, though we likely don't need it inside of this inn. Truth be told, I had little else to do while captured other than Reverie, so I could stay up all night without a problem."

Shayuri

First Post
(Ah, okay...I wasn't aware of the house rule. Nice for clerics. :))

Sulannus does look tired, and even a bit relieved at the others' words. "I admit...I could use the rest. It has been a trying few days, though I am glad for how things turned out in the end. I just wish we'd been in time to help that other woman..."

She sighs unhappily, and leans against the wall.

Legildur

First Post
"There'll be more to help yet," Blunt mutters. "You don't think that they'd stop on our sake? They'll simply move elsewhere."

"Anyway, I'm tired and very sore (1 hp). I'm going to rest. I'll take the room on the second floor if there is not enough room up here."

Legildur

First Post
(OOC: Correct. Clerics only need pray at their designated time (dawn, dusk, midnight etc), or as soon as practical thereafter, in order to replentish their spells.)

Boddynock

First Post
"Oh, enough talking then. I'm too tired to argue it any further. Nhalia, if you say you don't need to ... reverie ... and Blunt's prepared to lock himself in downstairs and sleep, then I say we all get some sleep and leave it Nhalia!"

"And Nhalia, if you see anything - SCREAM!"

Legildur

First Post
Blunt farewells the other and carries Titus to the the second floor room. (ooc: unless there is sufficient room for all of them in two rooms)

(OOC2: Unless of course Nhalia will apply healing proficiency overnight to the two unconscious characters, then Blunt will leave Titus with her).

Last edited:

Remove ads