• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Night's Embrace: Part 1--A Touch of Darkness

Shayuri

First Post
Sulannus shivers slightly. "As much as it pains me to say it, we should probably move to somewhere else tonight. I have little doubt that this mage will be trying to find us, and staying in one place...especially as unusual a group as we...is as good as sticking our heads in a noose. How much money do we have left from ro...raiding his lair?"

jkason

First Post
Titus Farrab, human ranger

Legildur said:
"You make a good point," agrees Blunt.

Titus nods his own agreement. "And now there's only one of us to lug around, which will hopefully make us less conspicuous. Between Blunt and I, we can probably pass it off as if Shan were a drunken comrade."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ooh, nice roll for Kel)

[SBLOCK=Kel's Knowledge]Kel has never heard that name attached to anyone relevant. It isn't an uncommon first name in Sundaria, at least for a merchant, gentry, or aristocrat, and it isn't unknown among the lower classes either, though less common.[/SBLOCK]

Boddynock

First Post
... and then replies confidently to Titus' question.

"Elicio? There's never been anybody significant with that name. Plenty of Elicios in Sundaria - just none that are relevant to us. Mostly it's a given name for a child of the merchant or upper classes - you know, gentry and nobility. And a few lower class families with pretensions use it, too. Still, it doesn't point to anybody in particular, so I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way."

jkason

First Post
Titus Farrab, human ranger

Boddynock said:
... and then replies confidently to Titus' question.

"Elicio? There's never been anybody significant with that name. Plenty of Elicios in Sundaria - just none that are relevant to us. Mostly it's a given name for a child of the merchant or upper classes - you know, gentry and nobility. And a few lower class families with pretensions use it, too. Still, it doesn't point to anybody in particular, so I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way."

Titus groans, letting his head fall back against the wall. "But of course. Why should it start being easy now?" he says with a sigh and an exhausted smile.

Jolmo

First Post
(OOC: Wohoo level 2 :D I leveled up Shan with another Paladin level in the RG and the HP roll was a 1 meaning he's still at -1. :()

Remove ads