• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Man's Land (Recruitment Closed... Sort of)

Jemal

Adventurer
I don't think The Regen ring brings you back from dead.. that was 2e

This white gold ring continually allows a living wearer to heal 1 point of damage per level every hour rather than every day. (This ability cannot be aided by the Heal skill.) Nonlethal damage heals at a rate of 1 point of damage per level every 5 minutes. If the wearer loses a limb, an organ, or any other body part while wearing this ring, the ring regenerates it as the spell. In either case, only damage taken while wearing the ring is regenerated.
It works like normal healing, except faster...

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Jemal said:
It works like normal healing, except faster...

Yeah, that's why I was surprised that he wasn't immune to it.

Bloodweaver said:
I do not know, Druids can offer some amazing party buffs. Obsidian would deffinately like the insane bonus to natural armor that they can give.

Maybe in the future we'll switch the groups up. ;)

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Whoops sry, tired brain got the best of me, I thought I was talking about a completely diff. character..

Actually, Bloodweaver, Obsidian isn't that bad against magic (Least not my brand, which IS straight damage). You're underestimating him.

Kafkonia

First Post
Sorry I'm so tardy in getting Nastasia finished; at the last minute I decided to switch out her Unicorn Companion for a Couatl Companion, which means I now have to stat up a casts-as-sorcerer spellcaster. Should be done soon -- Nastasia herself is pretty much done.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I've been looking over all your characters since I've never played a game at this level before. It's been quite instructional. :)

Jemal, I'm curious about your character's AC. I don't have all the sources you used and I can't figure out how you are able to add your Cha modifier to your AC. What ability/item/spell/whatever allows that? (I like to play lightly armored, high Cha types and I want in on some o' that!) ;)

moritheil

First Post
GlassEye said:
I've been looking over all your characters since I've never played a game at this level before. It's been quite instructional. :)

Jemal, I'm curious about your character's AC.

If you're worried about AC in general, I made an AC thread a while back. Most of it is just flaming, but you might find some helpful hints there. :p

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
As for the Cha to AC, note two things on my sheet.
MONK1, Feat: Aesetic Mage. Monk normally allows you to add your Wis to AC. Aesetic Mage is a monk/Sorc combo feat from Complete Adventurer that allows you to add your CHA instead of Wis. It also allows monk+Sorc levels to stack for Monk AC bonus, and a couple other things (Unarmed damage/stunning fist i think).

Also if you're wondering about the +11 Armour and +9 Shield bonuses, Abjurant Champion (Complete Mage) allows me to add my class level in it (5) to any spell I cast that grants an Armour or Shield Bonus. (Greater Mage Armor=6+5=11, Shield=4+5=9). I can also cast Abjurations as Swift Actions, and they're automatically extended. As well as having a full base attack, good HP, and a 4/5 caster increase, it's a pretty powerful class.

Jemal

Adventurer
Moritheil - If anything re: Twinking comes up in the future and you need a hand defending, I'd love to help. I wish I was around when that thread surfaced, I could've blown'em outta the water. AC ~120 Core @ lvl 20!!!!!!!! i'd LOVE to see a character @ lvl 20 with a better than +100 attack bonus.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Jemal said:
As for the Cha to AC, note two things on my sheet.
MONK1, Feat: Aesetic Mage...

Ah, I see! Thanks for the explanation. I noticed the monk level but overlooked Aescetic Mage. I pored over Abjurant Champion (I agree, a sweet class) and figured out that part of it but thanks for the breakdown. :)

Remove ads