Non-North American Gamers who want to buy the 1e reprints, sound off!

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Trevor is looking. It being friday, an answer may not be forthcoming until monday.

Keep doing this kind of service to the gaming community, and you may earn yourself a theme song. :)

I would take a way for someone to find a way for a couple of extra hours in the day so that I could get some substantial gaming in.

Roland55

First Post
I know at least 5 people who live outside the CONUS, will absolutely want these books ... but will never post here or anywhere else.

Frustrating, really.

But, here I am, posting on their behalf.

Where are they? Australia, Far East, Near East and Russia. If that helps.

North American gamer who won't be purchasing. I have my originals and I can make a donation to the EGG fund personally. I do applaud WotC for finally seeing the light that the past is something to be considered not ignored, but I'm still out of work and as awesome as my sweetie pea is, she has enough to worry about trying to figure out how we are going to get the 5e books when they come out.

Now if someone wants me to purchase for them, I will happily oblige. I owe EN World for a ton of friends and some awesome GenCon memories.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Personally I don't want ANY copy of them to go on ebay at an inflated price. NO ONE should profit off these and all proceeds should go to the Gary Gygax Memorial Fund. Anyone who puts them up on eBay and pockets any amount over the price they paid for the book and the cost to ship it is a royal D-Bag and is in fact spitting on Gary's future Memorial.

Last edited:

Oryan77

Adventurer
Anyone who puts them up on eBay and pockets any amount over the price they paid for the book and the cost to ship it is a royal D-Bag and is in fact spitting on Gary's future Memorial.

How very noble and Lawful Good of you. In fact, WotC should just send all profits they make to the fund. How great would that be?

I won't be using Ebay, but I guess in your eyes I'm still a royal D-Bag. I would make at most $1 profit per book. And to think I thought I was doing international gamers a favor.

"Spitting on Gary's future Memorial".....you've got to be kidding me. Wow.

Last edited:

Remove ads