O. M. Effin' G! [Angel, 4/28, spoilers spoilers spoilers]

Crothian

First Post
They all fill like filler as they work up to the end of the season. Angel and Buffy always had that problem as we herad into the home stretch.

Thanatos

Banned
Banned
I liked the episode, though I found the death scene to be a little underdone. Spike's death was my favorite though.

I didn't think that would kill Lorne either.

I wonder what I am going to watch now on Wednesdays once this show is over /sigh.

FYI, rumor is that it does end on a cliffhanger. There is supposed to be a movie or few made, but nothing is in the works and won't be for awhile...I think I read a year at least, somewhere.

If you want to truly spoil yourself...go here: http://www.spoilerslayer.com/archives/2004_04.php

It tells details about the final episodes, including the last. Not everything with Angel is as it seems and not all of the Fang Gang make it, be prepared (I don't consider this a spoiler as all JW fans know, he kills off major characters).

Last edited:

AuroraGyps

First Post
I was glad that Angel stopped Spike from getting staked. He could have just stood there and let Spike bite it. I know that Angel would say (well, JOSS would make him say) he did because they need all the help they can get and because as annoying as Spike is, he has a soul.... but I think a part of him did it because he likes Spike a little. ;)

Wolf72

Explorer
Henry said:
Oh, one other note: Lorne wouldn't have been dead, would he? Doesn't he have to be dismembered, and burned? That was the only thing I found incongruous about that scene.

true ... I guess it would take him a few minutes to get back up wouldn't it?

is that true only on his home dimension maybe.

Henry

Autoexreginated
AuroraGyps said:
...because as annoying as Spike is, he has a soul.... but I think a part of him did it because he likes Spike a little. ;)

I was musing about that the other day. The fact is, Angel, Spike, and Darla have all always been hesitant to put that Final Splinter into one another, no matter how much they hate one another. Angel only did it to Darla in the first season of Buffy because she was threatening Buffy's life. They are, like a dysfunctional family, willing to tear each other's figurative hearts out, and cause TONS of physical pain, but even when soulless, they couldn't kill one another - leave someone in the lurch, sure, but no farther.

Spike and Angel, like two hated family members, realize that no matter how much they drive one another crazy, they go back a LONG way. You don't just LET that end.

Welverin

First Post
Wolf72 said:
true ... I guess it would take him a few minutes to get back up wouldn't it?

is that true only on his home dimension maybe.

Does it extend to anything other than decapitation though?

Wolf72

Explorer
Welverin said:
Does it extend to anything other than decapitation though?

my brain cells don't store memory that long ;) ,

iirc Lorne did mention that his clan can only be truly slain with decapitation and then all the other stuff ...

I would guess he might heal eventually most wounds ... might take a few days though.

we're gonna have to wait for someone with more ranks in Angel-verse than me.

Crothian

First Post
I thought after they put him in pieces he could survive that way for a while, but unless he was fixed it would kill him...

Remove ads