D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
Work is slamming me right now so I will try and update the IC tomorrow morning. I was going to try earlier but failed and got distracted with other stuff. Sorry. Going to be a late night here :(

TallIan

Explorer
Just a heads up for now. Some of you may be aware of this from other games I am in, but I am moving to the US at the end of the month. Things are ramping up in terms of packing and organising so I might start to get a little strapped for time.

I should be ok to post until the 31st or so when we actually travel, but may not be very regular so please don't wait on me for any decisions.

Once we're in New York we have got a couple of weeks in a B&B to find somewhere permanent. The B&B has WiFi, but I won't have a lot of time (lots to do and no me-time free of the wife). I'll be handing my work laptop back and to help the situation my tablet crapped out so I will only have my clunky personal laptop. Once we're in our own place it hopefully won't be too long before we have WiFi again, so I reckon I'll be back in full swing mid to late August.

I'll try and give warning before (if) I drop off line, but if I suddenly do you know why, and I will be back.

If you would prefer my character took a short holiday, I'll understand.

Remove ads