OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Thornir Alekeg said:
Is it April 1st already?
Well, considering it's a leap year, kind of!

index_clip_image006.jpg

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
OK, I made a mistake and didn't lock it. Fair enough.

However, it DOESN'T belong in the 4e forum.

OD&D isn't a d20 system game, but since OSRIC is about making older D&D versions available, I think this perhaps belongs in the OGL forum where such stuff is talked about.

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Whoa! Edition war and mod war in the same thread!! Its like deities fighting across the planes or something. ;)

*munches popcorn and sits back to enjoy the show*

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
DaveyJones said:
OD&D(1974) is the only true game. All the other editions are just poor imitations of the real thing. :D
Enough. I've put up with that for eight years. Diaglo, start your own damn website if you want to spout off about OD&D. But I don't see how it's the least bit appropriate for this thread.

Meanwhile, my apologies, folks. I'd like to see certain moderators in the Mod forum, please. We clearly have some discussion about how we handle moderation.

Thread moved to the correct forum.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
DaveyJones said:
OD&D(1974) is the only true game. All the other editions are just poor imitations of the real thing. :D

I suppose I'm now coming around to this way of thinking in a way. I mean not that 3e, 4e, etc. are badwrongfun. Just that I'm starting to wonder how I ever had a good time with all that complexity.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Dinkeldog said:
Not by my calendar. Still, it's a rainy day and a Monday, so... One more passive-aggressive post like that and I'll have to ask you to not post in this thread again. Please don't make me do that.
You know it is April 1st for our friends in Sydney and Tokyo, but I see how it is.

Come see the oppression inherent in the system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads