• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of cheese sammiches

Ugh. Celiac. I had to watch what I ate when I had a colostomy.

It isn't too bad. Easier than being vegan or something. I used to diet for competition, so going gluten free was pretty easy for me. Every once in a while you crave a real pizza or sandwich, and it can be annoying for things like dining out. I grew up on pasta, so thankfully the fake pasta is actually pretty good (not perfect, but passable).

Gues the English Wikipedia entry makes it pretty clear what I'm talking about. B-) German bakers rule!

The Jewish Bakery I worked had a number of German breads, including the ones listed there, and the bagels were old world style. These things are not unknown in the US, particularly in places where came over. My point is the Wonder Bread stereotype of isn't uniform throughout the country.

Staffan

Legend
And now I must find out what quark is and why cheese mites are ok in cheese production.

I think Quark would be very offended if you called him an "it" and launch into a tirade on how ridiculous hoo-mans are with their superiority complex. Then he'd scam you out of every strip of gold-pressed latinum you had.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think Quark would be very offended if you called him an "it" and launch into a tirade on how ridiculous hoo-mans are with their superiority complex. Then he'd scam you out of every strip of gold-pressed latinum you had.

hate to admit it, but I had not thought about that. I DID, however, think about quarks and anti quarks.

Remove ads