• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

Wilphe

Adventurer
"There's nobilty in these parts I don't know about? Excellent, always eager to fill in any gaps in my knowledge," shu introduces herself more formally, "I am Gudenny, wychlaran of Rashemen; traveller, scholar, magician, diplomat and servant of nature."

As Hrothgar turns up Gudenny looks at the new-comer, "Friend of yours Nick?"

TroyXavier

First Post
*Nick glances up* "Ahhh, yes, my friend from the boat. I was wondering if I'd see you here." *Nick then pulls out a few odd looking wires from his backpack and begins fiddling with them* "Anything else you need to know?"

TroyXavier

First Post
"I just do. It's not something I can explain easily." *Nick puts the stuff away.* I wonder when we're supposed to start. *He looks at the others before saying* "So shall we go?"

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Not a bad grouping of peoples, if I do say so myself. And luck smiles upon me, for I hardly had to exert myself to bring you here. Now, let me summon your employers so you can meet them, and they can explain in more detail," Obar says with a smile.

*A messenger arrives shortly afterward in the Rainbow Bird, telling Undinar and Invelion that Obar has found several people to help them with their quest. If they could stop by the Emporium to look them over and tell them about the mission, that would be excellent. Assuming they decide to do so, Obar greets them heartily and gestures to the four people he's found. One human woman and her barbarian-ish looking bodyguard, obviously from the north. One half-aquatic elf with orange hair, one small gnome tinkering with Gond-knows-what, and a massive human with long moustaches, wearing fine chainmail and having the look of the North about him.*

Wilphe

Adventurer
Gudenny looks at the prospoective employers with interest, certainly someone with an acquatic heritage - a planetouched perhaps - looks like a warrior of sorts; and an elf, perhaps a spell caster?

Erekose13

Explorer
Undinar enters Obar's emporium ahead of Invelion stoping in front of the assembled crew. Undinar's skin is a deep sea green. He has small scales from the back of his neck to the base of his spine, they are a softer blue green color. His face, the front of his neck and his chest are a lighter shade of green. His hair is short kelp like strands of very dark green, it is usually swept back. He has deep black eyes and his hands and feet are slightly webbed. He wears his sharkskin armor which is a deep grey and covered with many small teeth. The trident he carries is a pale white and looks like it is made of bone. The tines are deadly sharp but it radiates an aura of peace and serenity.

"Greetings, I am Prince Undinar Deptholas, scion of the great King Madripos. My companion is Invelion. We have recently concluded a quest to recover waters from a sacred spring deep in the jungles of Chult. During our quest, we were aided by an elemental. This elemental's daughter has been kidnapped and we now embark on a journey deep beneath the oceans to rescue her.

I thank you all for your interest in helping us, you will be well rewarded. I would like to get a sense of what you bring to the quest, please introduce yourselves."

Last edited:

Remove ads