Of Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

Candide

First Post
"What ting are avoiding? Something need hitting? The squeeky wheel gets the kick!" Hrothgar blurts out, his eyes alight at the idea of battle.

"Hrothgar's potions may not last long though....hmmmm" the big man says, and starts to think

Wilphe

Adventurer
"And who would we be rescueing her from? Somebody with significant resources I might venture. I'd just like to know what enemies I am making."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think we may need to get Hrothgar and Rezah something more to allow them to breathe underwater for long periods of time. When all is in readiness, we are to hire a ship and head to the west of the Mother-of-Mists Isles, where the air elemental lord Shassar will find the us again and guide us further. We are the to travel deep beneath the Trackless Sea to rescue his daughter Aymara from Guban and Marios, elemental lords of earth and water." replies Undinar.

silentspace

First Post
Invelion smiles at his new teammates as he steps forward.

"Perhaps we can solve this problem working together. I can learn a new spell that will help those of us who need it breathe underwater. But it will be expensive. It will cost 375 gp to purchase a scroll of Water Breathing, and it will cost 300 gp for special magical inks to copy it into my spellbook. That is 675 gp, a lot for sure, but still less than the cost of a single potion of water breathing. Can anyone help contribute for this?"

silentspace

First Post
"Is that so, Obar? Pity. I've taken a liking to this city, was hoping to buy a little house and laboratory here, once I get the funds that is. If magic is hard to purchase here, then I will have to purchase it in Evermeet, or through my... friends." Invelion says, thinking of the Harpers.

"Unless... Obar, perhaps you might make some introductions for me? With your connections, I'm sure you must know someone here. I would love to meet some people here, and do a little business with new friends and neighbors."

Remove ads