• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

Candide

First Post
"Hrothgar bring sword! Sword for everyone! and butt-kicking for goodness! Ha ha ha!" Hrothgar bellows. He laughs heavily, raising his arms in a "gung-ho" kind of fashion. "Hrothgar bring tiny gnome too! He very small but have big brains!" Hrothgar adds, pointing out size ratio of Nick to himself.

TroyXavier

First Post
*Nick avoids thwacking his companion in the knee for the comment.* I'm Nicodemus Tiberius Annakin Spellweaver Tinker Annarat. You may call me Nick. I'm an inventor and tinkerer and have a few other skills that I think will be a great asset to the party." *Nick demonstrates a few of the items he has along with them* "I'm also good at taking out pesky opponents' knees." *he chuckles after the comment*

Manzanita

First Post
Juilan Hemlock

Juilan gazes intently at Undinar. When the gensai's gaze falls upon him, he speaks. "Call me Julian. I am a spy and assassin. Looking for new line of work. I specialize in waterborn action."

Erekose13

Explorer
"It is a pleasure to meet all of you, Gudenny and Juilan, you both look like you would be at home in the water. Hopefully our mission to rescue an elemental's daughter will grant you direction in your search Juilan. Nick and Hrothgar we will be heading deep beneath the Trackless Sea, will that be a problem for either of you?" replies Undinar.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Of course if anyone needs extra items, I'm sure I could find a few that would be quite a bargain," Obar adds with a smile. "And do you have a ship lined up for your journey? I'm friends with several captains, as you well know."

Wilphe

Adventurer
"I will not have that problem. Rezah, my bodyguard might, how long are you intending us to be underwater for, so that I might know how to prepare?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Well, rescue missions tend to take more than ten minutes, but probably less than a day, unless you're traveling extensively underwater to avoid some surface hazard," Obar opins. Jalaro looks at him curiously.

Remove ads