• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Ships & The Sea DM Screen & Official Vinyl Sword Coast Map

ICv2 has some images of Gale Force 9's official Of Ships and the Sea DM's Screen for Dungeons & Dragons, as well as the official 27'x33' vinyl Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide Faerun Map. Click on the images for a gallery of close-ups.

ICv2 has some images of Gale Force 9's official Of Ships and the Sea DM's Screen for Dungeons & Dragons, as well as the official 27'x33' vinyl Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide Faerun Map. Click on the images for a gallery of close-ups.

The DM Screen is $15, while the map is $35.

faerun.jpg

dmsc.jpg

That’s one of the reasons I posted about my map. For a similar size (and quality, I imagine) it cost ~$20 delivered.

Yes but there is an artist who designed that map, a company which is manufacturing and distributing it, and those are all additional costs you didn't front for your own map. I could take any old PDF and make a POD book out of it and save money, but I'm saving money at the expense of the guys who made the book. In your case I think you were gifted the map which is awesome, but just pointing out that there are extra costs you are not considering for a proper purchase. And that's a seriously nice map, I'd like to know the artist gets to remain employed and paid.

Remove ads

Remove ads